Is anyone from Wisconsin??

izemmom

I saw your sign in name and immediately thought, "53223, must be from Wisconsin." LOL! I don't know exactly where you are, but the 532.. is a giveaway. Are you in the Milwaukee area? I am in Slinger.

There are very few of us who know each other off the site, but many of us have been here for a while and consider each other friends, even family. We are a very close group. There are a few other Wisconsinites who post periodically, though not many have been around lately.

Welcome to our home away from home...we are glad to have you. I look forward to getting to know more about you and cf in your life. PM me if you like!

izemmom

I saw your sign in name and immediately thought, "53223, must be from Wisconsin." LOL! I don't know exactly where you are, but the 532.. is a giveaway. Are you in the Milwaukee area? I am in Slinger.

There are very few of us who know each other off the site, but many of us have been here for a while and consider each other friends, even family. We are a very close group. There are a few other Wisconsinites who post periodically, though not many have been around lately.

Welcome to our home away from home...we are glad to have you. I look forward to getting to know more about you and cf in your life. PM me if you like!

izemmom

krisjohn53223

Exciting!! I live in Harford!! I just found this site about 2 weeks ago. I am 29 with Cf, married, just had a baby in Feb. He is healthy!

krisjohn53223

Exciting!! I live in Harford!! I just found this site about 2 weeks ago. I am 29 with Cf, married, just had a baby in Feb. He is healthy!

krisjohn53223

krisjohn53223

I'm so excited that I found this site. It's nice to hear from other people going through what I am going through. I only know one person with Cf. Everyone else I have known has passed away.

krisjohn53223

I'm so excited that I found this site. It's nice to hear from other people going through what I am going through. I only know one person with Cf. Everyone else I have known has passed away.

krisjohn53223

izemmom

OK. so I'm a little embarrased that I didn't recognize the zip code for the NEXT TOWN OVER!!! Oooops! Welcome! We are neighbors, quite literally. Congratulations on your new baby. Can't wait to hear more from you!

izemmom

OK. so I'm a little embarrased that I didn't recognize the zip code for the NEXT TOWN OVER!!! Oooops! Welcome! We are neighbors, quite literally. Congratulations on your new baby. Can't wait to hear more from you!

izemmom

65rosessamurai

I was born there, got lotsa relatives in the Fond Du Lac and Oneida area!!
(one of my uncles still holds the state record for the shot-put, and my great-grandmother is in the history books!)

65rosessamurai

(one of my uncles still holds the state record for the shot-put, and my great-grandmother is in the history books!)

65rosessamurai

kayleesgrandma

Welcome, I guess I missed this original post. Hopw you find some new friends here, you will be surprised at how easy it is to get to know people! Hope you will not be alone with your cf now, there is a massive amount of knowledge here. Congrats on your new baby. We have a booming population of cf mother's, so you're not alone there either! Welcome, look forward to hearing from you!

kayleesgrandma

Welcome, I guess I missed this original post. Hopw you find some new friends here, you will be surprised at how easy it is to get to know people! Hope you will not be alone with your cf now, there is a massive amount of knowledge here. Congrats on your new baby. We have a booming population of cf mother's, so you're not alone there either! Welcome, look forward to hearing from you!