Is anyone from Wisconsin??

johnrot

yes my name is john and i live just outside madison and i have never met someone else with cf. so this site is very cool for me.

PedsNP2007

Unfortunately, there is a visiting nurse practitioner scholar arriving that day and my PNP team is taking her out to dinner. I was hoping to escape that dinner, but I can't. I am very disappointed to miss this meeting as I know a LOT is going to be discussed. I hope it is video-taped as previous meetings have.

Jenn
30 yo cf, from milwaukee

PedsNP2007

Unfortunately, there is a visiting nurse practitioner scholar arriving that day and my PNP team is taking her out to dinner. I was hoping to escape that dinner, but I can't. I am very disappointed to miss this meeting as I know a LOT is going to be discussed. I hope it is video-taped as previous meetings have.

Jenn
30 yo cf, from milwaukee

PedsNP2007

Jenn
30 yo cf, from milwaukee

PedsNP2007

Jenn
30 yo cf, from milwaukee

PedsNP2007

<br />
<br />Jenn
<br />30 yo cf, from milwaukee