Is anyone from Wisconsin??

PedsNP2007

Hi!
<br />
<br />I just wanted to see who was going to the Nov 12th CF evening at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. The Peds and Adult CF drs are going to update us on the big news from the annual CF conference.
<br />
<br />Jenn
<br />30 yo cf, cfrd

krisjohn53223

I have to work until 7:30, but I am going to try to find someone to cover the end of my shift or just catch the last hour of the presentation.

krisjohn53223

I have to work until 7:30, but I am going to try to find someone to cover the end of my shift or just catch the last hour of the presentation.

krisjohn53223

krisjohn53223

krisjohn53223

65rosessamurai

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jesta36</b></i>

im from the oneida rez but currently residing in TN bout 30 miles away from nashville..</end quote></div>
Oneida Rez? then you must've heard of my Great Grandmother, Dr. Hill!!

And a big hello to you from Japan!

65rosessamurai

im from the oneida rez but currently residing in TN bout 30 miles away from nashville..</end quote></div>

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

im from the oneida rez but currently residing in TN bout 30 miles away from nashville..</end quote>

65rosessamurai

<br />
<br />im from the oneida rez but currently residing in TN bout 30 miles away from nashville..</end quote>
<br />Oneida Rez? then you must've heard of my Great Grandmother, Dr. Hill!!
<br />
<br />And a big hello to you from Japan!
<br />

johnrot

yes my name is john and i live just outside madison and i have never met someone else with cf. so this site is very cool for me.

johnrot

yes my name is john and i live just outside madison and i have never met someone else with cf. so this site is very cool for me.

johnrot

johnrot