Is anyone from Wisconsin??

BigBee

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>65rosessamurai</b></i>

I was born there, got lotsa relatives in the Fond Du Lac and Oneida area!!

(one of my uncles still holds the state record for the shot-put, and my great-grandmother is in the history books!)</end quote>

Fondy? Really? It's a small world. Tami (izemmom), myself and Christina were all born in the FdL area!

BigBee

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>65rosessamurai</b></i>

I was born there, got lotsa relatives in the Fond Du Lac and Oneida area!!

(one of my uncles still holds the state record for the shot-put, and my great-grandmother is in the history books!)</end quote>

Fondy? Really? It's a small world. Tami (izemmom), myself and Christina were all born in the FdL area!

izemmom

Kathy (momofjosh), I never met Dr. Splaingard, but everyone I know who knew him just raves about him! A cf dad a our Great STrides walk in Fond du Lac told me that he now works for CFF, working to find a cure! I don't know if that's true or not, but it's what I was told!

Mary, didn't I ever tell you about the Fondy connection with Fred? It sure is a small world, though. And getting smaller!

izemmom

Kathy (momofjosh), I never met Dr. Splaingard, but everyone I know who knew him just raves about him! A cf dad a our Great STrides walk in Fond du Lac told me that he now works for CFF, working to find a cure! I don't know if that's true or not, but it's what I was told!

Mary, didn't I ever tell you about the Fondy connection with Fred? It sure is a small world, though. And getting smaller!

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

65rosessamurai

Yea, Tami told me Mary was another Fondy!!
I found out from my mom that one of my uncles is still the Football Defense Coach for the Catholic High School there (We'yall know there's only three High Schools, there!). She said the defense team is so good, not even schools of a higher calibur want to play them!!
Though I wonder if Fondy still has that tavern, called "Geggers"!? And the "Back to the Future" movie kinda reminded me of Fondy with those old buildings that looked like they came from the early 50's or so! Hehe, the "Fonz" was from Milwaukee!!
I wonder if having "Wisconsin Blood" is the reason why I want a Harley!?

65rosessamurai

I found out from my mom that one of my uncles is still the Football Defense Coach for the Catholic High School there (We'yall know there's only three High Schools, there!). She said the defense team is so good, not even schools of a higher calibur want to play them!!
Though I wonder if Fondy still has that tavern, called "Geggers"!? And the "Back to the Future" movie kinda reminded me of Fondy with those old buildings that looked like they came from the early 50's or so! Hehe, the "Fonz" was from Milwaukee!!

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

BigBee

I am an alum of the Springs - who is your uncle?

BigBee

BigBee

BigBee

BigBee

BigBee