Is anyone from Wisconsin??

PedsNP2007

Hi, I know this thread hasn't been used in a long time. But I wanted to add my info as I am new! I am on the eastside of Milwaukee. I work in the peds ICU at Childrens. Kathy (mom of Josh), you probably know all the drs I work with! It's a pretty small world there. I love Childrens... I feel so lucky to work in such a great institution.

I also feel so lucky to have a great doctor -- Dr. Biller. She's amazing and doesn't let me get away with crap. My Chicago CF dr let me run the show... I get called out if I don't do everything I need to do... It's the care I need to get from her and I appreciate it.

Kathy, I am so sorry for your loss... I know what it feels like as a sibling... we just lost my brother 3 years ago from CF, 3 weeks post-transplant. It is never the same... We all miss him so much. I can only imagine what you are going through :-( Just know you are in my thoughts.

Well, I am off to bed...

Jenn
30 year old with cf, new onset CFRD

PedsNP2007

Hi, I know this thread hasn't been used in a long time. But I wanted to add my info as I am new! I am on the eastside of Milwaukee. I work in the peds ICU at Childrens. Kathy (mom of Josh), you probably know all the drs I work with! It's a pretty small world there. I love Childrens... I feel so lucky to work in such a great institution.

I also feel so lucky to have a great doctor -- Dr. Biller. She's amazing and doesn't let me get away with crap. My Chicago CF dr let me run the show... I get called out if I don't do everything I need to do... It's the care I need to get from her and I appreciate it.

Kathy, I am so sorry for your loss... I know what it feels like as a sibling... we just lost my brother 3 years ago from CF, 3 weeks post-transplant. It is never the same... We all miss him so much. I can only imagine what you are going through :-( Just know you are in my thoughts.

Well, I am off to bed...

Jenn

PedsNP2007

Well, I am off to bed...

Jenn

PedsNP2007

Well, I am off to bed...

Jenn

PedsNP2007

<br />
<br />I also feel so lucky to have a great doctor -- Dr. Biller. She's amazing and doesn't let me get away with crap. My Chicago CF dr let me run the show... I get called out if I don't do everything I need to do... It's the care I need to get from her and I appreciate it.
<br />
<br />Kathy, I am so sorry for your loss... I know what it feels like as a sibling... we just lost my brother 3 years ago from CF, 3 weeks post-transplant. It is never the same... We all miss him so much. I can only imagine what you are going through :-( Just know you are in my thoughts.
<br />
<br />Well, I am off to bed...
<br />
<br />Jenn
<br />30 year old with cf, new onset CFRD

point

I am a fellow Wisconsinite. I live in FDL -moved back last year after being in Madison or Kenosha the past 12 years.

Jenn - I am so sorry to hear about your brother. I have two older brothers w/ CF as well. The oldest is doing fantastic (age 36) and the other is struggling (age 33).

Kathy - I can't imagine what it must be like as the parent to a CFer. I respect my parents more and more as the years go bye.

Just wanted to give another shout to WI.

point

I am a fellow Wisconsinite. I live in FDL -moved back last year after being in Madison or Kenosha the past 12 years.

Jenn - I am so sorry to hear about your brother. I have two older brothers w/ CF as well. The oldest is doing fantastic (age 36) and the other is struggling (age 33).

Kathy - I can't imagine what it must be like as the parent to a CFer. I respect my parents more and more as the years go bye.

point

point

point

<br />
<br />Jenn - I am so sorry to hear about your brother. I have two older brothers w/ CF as well. The oldest is doing fantastic (age 36) and the other is struggling (age 33).
<br />
<br />Kathy - I can't imagine what it must be like as the parent to a CFer. I respect my parents more and more as the years go bye.
<br />
<br />Just wanted to give another shout to WI.

PedsNP2007

Hi!

I just wanted to see who was going to the Nov 12th CF evening at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. The Peds and Adult CF drs are going to update us on the big news from the annual CF conference.

Jenn
30 yo cf, cfrd

PedsNP2007

Hi!

I just wanted to see who was going to the Nov 12th CF evening at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. The Peds and Adult CF drs are going to update us on the big news from the annual CF conference.

Jenn
30 yo cf, cfrd

PedsNP2007

Hi!

Jenn
30 yo cf, cfrd

PedsNP2007

Hi!

Jenn
30 yo cf, cfrd