Is everyone with CF thin?

My hubby was significantly underweight as a child, but started to fill out more in late high school. He is 5'7" and the highest he ever hit was 143 lbs (he was THRILLED - he always wishes he was fatter!) but now he is down to 125 because of his recent bad bout with massive hemoptysis and being really run-down afterwards. It takes him forever to put weight on, no matter how much he eats - and he is very faithful with his enzymes (10-12 with every meal).

My hubby was significantly underweight as a child, but started to fill out more in late high school. He is 5'7" and the highest he ever hit was 143 lbs (he was THRILLED - he always wishes he was fatter!) but now he is down to 125 because of his recent bad bout with massive hemoptysis and being really run-down afterwards. It takes him forever to put weight on, no matter how much he eats - and he is very faithful with his enzymes (10-12 with every meal).

Allisa35

Well, I personally would like to lose a few pounds. I am 5' 2" and weight 138. When I was a kid, I was really thin (I had "chicken legs"). It wasn't until they switched my enzymes several years ago that I started gaining more weight. I was on Pancrease before, but I was, at least in my opinion, at a stable weight (probably 115-120). Then I started taking the Ultrase MT12 and started gaining. I like to eat though. I don't really watch my diet at all, just eat whatever.

Allisa35

Well, I personally would like to lose a few pounds. I am 5' 2" and weight 138. When I was a kid, I was really thin (I had "chicken legs"). It wasn't until they switched my enzymes several years ago that I started gaining more weight. I was on Pancrease before, but I was, at least in my opinion, at a stable weight (probably 115-120). Then I started taking the Ultrase MT12 and started gaining. I like to eat though. I don't really watch my diet at all, just eat whatever.

Allisa35

Allisa35

Allisa35