Is Pregnancy Possible w/out Medical Intervention?

Pinky

If you don't mind and have a second to spare, can you help me answer this question...

How long did you try? Were you able to conceive without some type of medical intervention (IUI, AI, etc)? Were there any non-medical remedies you used (Robitussin for fertile CM, etc) that worked? If you had to seek medical help, what did your doctors recommend?

I would love to hear your stories.

Pinky

If you don't mind and have a second to spare, can you help me answer this question...

How long did you try? Were you able to conceive without some type of medical intervention (IUI, AI, etc)? Were there any non-medical remedies you used (Robitussin for fertile CM, etc) that worked? If you had to seek medical help, what did your doctors recommend?

Pinky

Pinky

Pinky

MamatoAlexa

We got pg on our honeymoon. No medical intervention at all. Sadly I miscarried that pregnancy at 12 weeks. Miscarriage is very common and it had nothing to do with having CF.
We TTC right away after the miscarriage and it took 14 months to get pg again. I tried robi, charting, ovulation predictor test and such but nothing. My OB ordered an HSG test to check to make sure my tubes where clear. We got pg right after that test. The HSG can kind of open things up and make you a tad more fertile. It is not a treatment for infertility but it does seem to help some people.
We did IUI to get pg this time around. Since it took over a year to get pg the first time my OB was fine with us going straight to IUI this time rather than waiting a year and all of that. We got pg the first time we did IUI.
Good luck!

MamatoAlexa

We got pg on our honeymoon. No medical intervention at all. Sadly I miscarried that pregnancy at 12 weeks. Miscarriage is very common and it had nothing to do with having CF.
We TTC right away after the miscarriage and it took 14 months to get pg again. I tried robi, charting, ovulation predictor test and such but nothing. My OB ordered an HSG test to check to make sure my tubes where clear. We got pg right after that test. The HSG can kind of open things up and make you a tad more fertile. It is not a treatment for infertility but it does seem to help some people.
We did IUI to get pg this time around. Since it took over a year to get pg the first time my OB was fine with us going straight to IUI this time rather than waiting a year and all of that. We got pg the first time we did IUI.
Good luck!

MamatoAlexa

Good luck!

MamatoAlexa

Good luck!

MamatoAlexa

Good luck!

LouLou

We conceived the first month we began trying. I also have thick cervical mucus (rubber cement like sorry if TMI). I guess my dh has strong swimmers.

LouLou

We conceived the first month we began trying. I also have thick cervical mucus (rubber cement like sorry if TMI). I guess my dh has strong swimmers.

LouLou

LouLou

LouLou