Is this bad... :(

sk8rgrrrl4life

Is it bad i havent done my tobi and pomo and vest in over 2 months...i mean i would do it once in a blue moon and i mean blue moon. but is it bad. i know i should be doing it its just im 16 and i just think to myself what it would feel like to live a normal life like people who dont have cf and dont have to do the therapy treatments. i get into these kicks where i tell myself im gonna do my vest and nebz im gonna take care of myself...but it only lasts for so long...i also think i suffer from depression. recently i've been thinking about...what if i wasnt here how much better off would eveyrone i love be. or what if i just ended it now...not to sound morbid its just thoughts i dont think i'd honestly ever follow through with these thoughts. im scared to tell my parents i think im depressed because i dont want them to feel like awful parents as if their not "doing there job" when thats not the case. i heard many people with cf suffer from depression should i tell my parents or no i dont want to be put on any type of medication for the "depression" .... is it even depression please help.

feel free to i.m me

alyssacorpse

sk8rgrrrl4life

Is it bad i havent done my tobi and pomo and vest in over 2 months...i mean i would do it once in a blue moon and i mean blue moon. but is it bad. i know i should be doing it its just im 16 and i just think to myself what it would feel like to live a normal life like people who dont have cf and dont have to do the therapy treatments. i get into these kicks where i tell myself im gonna do my vest and nebz im gonna take care of myself...but it only lasts for so long...i also think i suffer from depression. recently i've been thinking about...what if i wasnt here how much better off would eveyrone i love be. or what if i just ended it now...not to sound morbid its just thoughts i dont think i'd honestly ever follow through with these thoughts. im scared to tell my parents i think im depressed because i dont want them to feel like awful parents as if their not "doing there job" when thats not the case. i heard many people with cf suffer from depression should i tell my parents or no i dont want to be put on any type of medication for the "depression" .... is it even depression please help.

feel free to i.m me

alyssacorpse

sk8rgrrrl4life

feel free to i.m me

alyssacorpse

sk8rgrrrl4life

feel free to i.m me

alyssacorpse

sk8rgrrrl4life

feel free to i.m me

alyssacorpse

dixiepixie

I'm exactly like that. Im 17 and still have trouble taking responsibility for myself. i rarely do my treatments and stuff, and i always procrastinate, i know im only hurting myself, but sometimes its just an inconvenience . i have a mild case so my doctors push even harder because they dont want to see me end up like my little brother. idk what its going to take for it to hit me and grow up, i know im really bad =/
im always depressed too, and i never knew that most CFers suffer from it? i thought it was jsut me. im not sure what exactly else to say, because im not a very good advice giver nor helper =/
but just letting you know youre not alonee.

dixiepixie

I'm exactly like that. Im 17 and still have trouble taking responsibility for myself. i rarely do my treatments and stuff, and i always procrastinate, i know im only hurting myself, but sometimes its just an inconvenience . i have a mild case so my doctors push even harder because they dont want to see me end up like my little brother. idk what its going to take for it to hit me and grow up, i know im really bad =/
im always depressed too, and i never knew that most CFers suffer from it? i thought it was jsut me. im not sure what exactly else to say, because im not a very good advice giver nor helper =/

dixiepixie

dixiepixie

dixiepixie

<br />im always depressed too, and i never knew that most CFers suffer from it? i thought it was jsut me. im not sure what exactly else to say, because im not a very good advice giver nor helper =/
<br />but just letting you know youre not alonee.

fivepercent

Hi sk8rgrrl,

1) I'm 29 and I wish I had been more compliant with my therapies when I was younger - I'd be taller & healthier now! That said, I still get lazy about doing them now. :-O

2) You should definitely reach out for some help. Just because you're feeling depressed does NOT mean you will automatically be put on medication. If you can find a good social worker or clinical psychologist (ie "talk therapist") you will find you feel less isolated and depressed. I'm not depressed because of the CF, BUT, I've seen the same therapist since I was 15 years old! It has helped tremendously. In short, the more you talk about it, the better you will feel!

fivepercent

Hi sk8rgrrl,

1) I'm 29 and I wish I had been more compliant with my therapies when I was younger - I'd be taller & healthier now! That said, I still get lazy about doing them now. :-O

2) You should definitely reach out for some help. Just because you're feeling depressed does NOT mean you will automatically be put on medication. If you can find a good social worker or clinical psychologist (ie "talk therapist") you will find you feel less isolated and depressed. I'm not depressed because of the CF, BUT, I've seen the same therapist since I was 15 years old! It has helped tremendously. In short, the more you talk about it, the better you will feel!

fivepercent

Hi sk8rgrrl,

fivepercent

Hi sk8rgrrl,

fivepercent

Hi sk8rgrrl,
<br />
<br />1) I'm 29 and I wish I had been more compliant with my therapies when I was younger - I'd be taller & healthier now! That said, I still get lazy about doing them now. :-O
<br />
<br />2) You should definitely reach out for some help. Just because you're feeling depressed does NOT mean you will automatically be put on medication. If you can find a good social worker or clinical psychologist (ie "talk therapist") you will find you feel less isolated and depressed. I'm not depressed because of the CF, BUT, I've seen the same therapist since I was 15 years old! It has helped tremendously. In short, the more you talk about it, the better you will feel!