Is this possible?

Skye

ok.....i do know that it is quite normal to fluctuate through the day; but, that is good info. about the rest of the day being irrelevant compared to first thing in the morning. I guess that is really the number for me that stays pretty consistent within a pound or two.

Skye

ok.....i do know that it is quite normal to fluctuate through the day; but, that is good info. about the rest of the day being irrelevant compared to first thing in the morning. I guess that is really the number for me that stays pretty consistent within a pound or two.

Skye

Skye

Skye