It's too early for that!

jamie6girl

I CAN'T STAND doing my vest first thing in the morning. I normally do my vest for about an hour every night. I can tolerate waking up to HS only, but for some reason, both of them together is just too much. What do you hate waking up to?

jamie6girl

I CAN'T STAND doing my vest first thing in the morning. I normally do my vest for about an hour every night. I can tolerate waking up to HS only, but for some reason, both of them together is just too much. What do you hate waking up to?

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

Skye

I can not stand taking Boniva once a month first thing in the morning. I know that sounds really petty; but, I hate drinking a full glass of water on an empty stomach and staying that way for a full hour. Ughhhh, yuck, and double yuck. I hate H2O by itself with no flavoring or lemon and first thing in the morning I would rather run through the neigborhood streets in the buff. OK, I might be exaggerating a little.

Skye

I can not stand taking Boniva once a month first thing in the morning. I know that sounds really petty; but, I hate drinking a full glass of water on an empty stomach and staying that way for a full hour. Ughhhh, yuck, and double yuck. I hate H2O by itself with no flavoring or lemon and first thing in the morning I would rather run through the neigborhood streets in the buff. OK, I might be exaggerating a little.

Skye

Skye

Skye

sheanna

Oh man, does just getting out of bed count? Really, I'm fine once I'm up, but it's the getting out of the warm fuzzy bed when you have no energy thing.

sheanna

Oh man, does just getting out of bed count? Really, I'm fine once I'm up, but it's the getting out of the warm fuzzy bed when you have no energy thing.

sheanna

sheanna

sheanna