IV Bottle

jenhum

LOVE the eclipse balls. I only use home health companies who will give me at least one of my meds in them. I've been on IV's for a month, 3 weeks at home and for the first time I had both of my meds in the balls and it was great. I always do my Tobra in them, and this new pharmacy that I'm using put my Merrem in them too, even though they had to send those out every 2 days b/c they aren't as stable as some other meds in the balls. They just make it SO much easier to live your life while on IV's.

jenhum

LOVE the eclipse balls. I only use home health companies who will give me at least one of my meds in them. I've been on IV's for a month, 3 weeks at home and for the first time I had both of my meds in the balls and it was great. I always do my Tobra in them, and this new pharmacy that I'm using put my Merrem in them too, even though they had to send those out every 2 days b/c they aren't as stable as some other meds in the balls. They just make it SO much easier to live your life while on IV's.

MMBinNC

You got your Meropenem in them? Damn I need to try to do that. I love the Eclipse balls, its just that after like 24 hours the Meropenem will turn yellow and probably not work. So I've had to use the gravity bags which suck.

MMBinNC

You got your Meropenem in them? Damn I need to try to do that. I love the Eclipse balls, its just that after like 24 hours the Meropenem will turn yellow and probably not work. So I've had to use the gravity bags which suck.

MMBinNC

jenhum

Yes! I've never had a pharmacy do the Meropenum in eclipses before, but I just moved to SC and my new home health company delivered a 2-3 day supply every...well, 2-3 days, lol. Luckily only about a 10 minute drive for them. They never turned yellow, in fact I've had the gravity bags turn much yellower than these ever did! The very first shipment they sent me was 4 days, and by day 4 they were turning yellow, so I mentioned it to them and they did 2 or 3 days supply after that.

jenhum

Yes! I've never had a pharmacy do the Meropenum in eclipses before, but I just moved to SC and my new home health company delivered a 2-3 day supply every...well, 2-3 days, lol. Luckily only about a 10 minute drive for them. They never turned yellow, in fact I've had the gravity bags turn much yellower than these ever did! The very first shipment they sent me was 4 days, and by day 4 they were turning yellow, so I mentioned it to them and they did 2 or 3 days supply after that.

jenhum