IV's are impossible!

LittleFlav

Im am in the hospital right now and they have tried 3 TIMES to get an IV in me. This has happened to me before and I get so frustrated with the doctors and IV team. Anybody else have this problem?

LittleFlav

Im am in the hospital right now and they have tried 3 TIMES to get an IV in me. This has happened to me before and I get so frustrated with the doctors and IV team. Anybody else have this problem?

LittleFlav

LittleFlav

LittleFlav

jaimers

Super Moderator
The IV team never could get PICCs in me. they could get the little peripheral IVs but those only lasted like, maybe 12 hours max for me. I would ask your doctor about going to Interventional Radiology to have your PICC put in. They did mine for the last 10 years or so before my veins couldn't handle any more and I got a port (which I absolutely love!). good luck and hope you feel better soon!

jaimers

Super Moderator
The IV team never could get PICCs in me. they could get the little peripheral IVs but those only lasted like, maybe 12 hours max for me. I would ask your doctor about going to Interventional Radiology to have your PICC put in. They did mine for the last 10 years or so before my veins couldn't handle any more and I got a port (which I absolutely love!). good luck and hope you feel better soon!

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator