Jobs

JenDiS

Thank you for the input, I have been to temp agencys but I def. will go back and catch up...at the moment I could use the extra money but then again im back and fourth on it whether I wanna risk my health with retail...Ive been sick on IVs 4 times this year so far which is alot for me and I wanna hold off being sick again...tomorrow I go to take their drug test...that will gimme the weekend to think it over

JenDiS

Thank you for the input, I have been to temp agencys but I def. will go back and catch up...at the moment I could use the extra money but then again im back and fourth on it whether I wanna risk my health with retail...Ive been sick on IVs 4 times this year so far which is alot for me and I wanna hold off being sick again...tomorrow I go to take their drug test...that will gimme the weekend to think it over

JenDiS

JenDiS

JenDiS

Lex

I've got a pretty nice gig.
<br />
<br />I work in a health club. During my down time, I work out.

JennifersHope

Finding a job is such a pain in the butt for any of us who have to consider health challenges...

I am a nurse, I worked full time as an emergency room nurse for a while and I was very fullfilled but also very sick, tired and worn out.

I now work as a Cardiac Cath Lab nurse, it is a much slower pace, no germs, (only heart sick patients) and still I am finding the schedule though it is only four days a week, plus call hard for me to adjust to.

I am almost two months into this job, and just today, actually just 20 minutes ago, I started back up on IV antibiotics.. I work in a sterile environment, where I wear a mask, my pace is half of what it used to be.. and I still am ill.

I don't know what the solution is, to me, for me, I think the perfect job would be just a few hours a week, maybe one or two days a week.. otherwise my sleep, health and everything else takes a beaten...

Since my ideal job is not practical since I have bills to pay.. I just do the best I can.

JennifersHope

Finding a job is such a pain in the butt for any of us who have to consider health challenges...

I am a nurse, I worked full time as an emergency room nurse for a while and I was very fullfilled but also very sick, tired and worn out.

I now work as a Cardiac Cath Lab nurse, it is a much slower pace, no germs, (only heart sick patients) and still I am finding the schedule though it is only four days a week, plus call hard for me to adjust to.

I am almost two months into this job, and just today, actually just 20 minutes ago, I started back up on IV antibiotics.. I work in a sterile environment, where I wear a mask, my pace is half of what it used to be.. and I still am ill.

I don't know what the solution is, to me, for me, I think the perfect job would be just a few hours a week, maybe one or two days a week.. otherwise my sleep, health and everything else takes a beaten...

Since my ideal job is not practical since I have bills to pay.. I just do the best I can.

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />I am a nurse, I worked full time as an emergency room nurse for a while and I was very fullfilled but also very sick, tired and worn out.
<br />
<br />I now work as a Cardiac Cath Lab nurse, it is a much slower pace, no germs, (only heart sick patients) and still I am finding the schedule though it is only four days a week, plus call hard for me to adjust to.
<br />
<br />I am almost two months into this job, and just today, actually just 20 minutes ago, I started back up on IV antibiotics.. I work in a sterile environment, where I wear a mask, my pace is half of what it used to be.. and I still am ill.
<br />
<br />I don't know what the solution is, to me, for me, I think the perfect job would be just a few hours a week, maybe one or two days a week.. otherwise my sleep, health and everything else takes a beaten...
<br />
<br />Since my ideal job is not practical since I have bills to pay.. I just do the best I can.

Mockingbird

I have this problem, too. I'm just now leaving a cooking job that I've had for the past three years. I'm looking for a good office job; but it's really hard to find one that'll even give me the opportunity for an interview. It's difficult to find a job period, much less find the right one. My last day is tomorrow, and then I'm going to be unemployed, but I simply can't work there anymore.

My friends and family understand, though. they know how difficult it is for me and they've been encouraging me to get out of that job for a while. I wanted to secure a new job before I gave my notice, but it just hasn't happened.

Mockingbird

I have this problem, too. I'm just now leaving a cooking job that I've had for the past three years. I'm looking for a good office job; but it's really hard to find one that'll even give me the opportunity for an interview. It's difficult to find a job period, much less find the right one. My last day is tomorrow, and then I'm going to be unemployed, but I simply can't work there anymore.

My friends and family understand, though. they know how difficult it is for me and they've been encouraging me to get out of that job for a while. I wanted to secure a new job before I gave my notice, but it just hasn't happened.

Mockingbird

Mockingbird

Mockingbird

<br />
<br />My friends and family understand, though. they know how difficult it is for me and they've been encouraging me to get out of that job for a while. I wanted to secure a new job before I gave my notice, but it just hasn't happened.