Jobs

imported_James

I work in the Healthcare industry. I was lucky enough to get a job here in San Diego with Kaiser Permanente. I have free healthcare which in this day and age is a real help. The vacation time ins't bad either. It's stress free, or nearly stress free and the people around me are very understanding and compassionate. If you can find a job in your area within the healthcare sector, I would highly recommend it. If anyone is in Southern California......this is where I would start. Healthcare isn't going anywhere, it may change, but for job security it's hard to beat.

imported_James

I work in the Healthcare industry. I was lucky enough to get a job here in San Diego with Kaiser Permanente. I have free healthcare which in this day and age is a real help. The vacation time ins't bad either. It's stress free, or nearly stress free and the people around me are very understanding and compassionate. If you can find a job in your area within the healthcare sector, I would highly recommend it. If anyone is in Southern California......this is where I would start. Healthcare isn't going anywhere, it may change, but for job security it's hard to beat.

imported_James

imported_James

imported_James