Julie who had triplets Emergency please read

JazzysMom

Another bitter/sweet happening. I am glad she didnt have to make the decision, but I still feel for iher.......

Kelli

Isn't it crazy that life has changed that fast?! I'm thankful that she still has one, at least!
I can't imagine the roller coaster she just went thru!

Good luck!
KELLI

Kelli

Isn't it crazy that life has changed that fast?! I'm thankful that she still has one, at least!

Good luck!
KELLI

Kelli

Good luck!
KELLI

julie

OMG, I'm so sorry for not seeing this last night. Anyone always has permission to give my email address for people to contact me, it's division902@verizon.net

I'm glad it worked out for her since she was freaking out with triplets. It's very bittersweet. I can't imagine my life without my kids (doc's were pressuring us for selective reduction too, they are required to at least discuss it) but it just wasn't an option for us... at least not after we saw the heartbeats and stubby little arms and legs.

She may have some bereavement issues going on as a result of her loss (depending on how far along she was). A good place for that, if she wants to talk to other triplet mom's who have lost one, two or all 3 babies, she can go to www.tripletconnection.org and post on the bereavement site.

julie

OMG, I'm so sorry for not seeing this last night. Anyone always has permission to give my email address for people to contact me, it's division902@verizon.net

I'm glad it worked out for her since she was freaking out with triplets. It's very bittersweet. I can't imagine my life without my kids (doc's were pressuring us for selective reduction too, they are required to at least discuss it) but it just wasn't an option for us... at least not after we saw the heartbeats and stubby little arms and legs.

She may have some bereavement issues going on as a result of her loss (depending on how far along she was). A good place for that, if she wants to talk to other triplet mom's who have lost one, two or all 3 babies, she can go to www.tripletconnection.org and post on the bereavement site.

julie

hopeforever601

Julie,
Thank you so much! I had no other way to contact you and knew this was an emergency. She was 10 weeks along and just discovered last week their were three. They first said two then after last weeks ultrasound discovered it! I sent her before I knew your website (hope you don't mind) . She is taking it in stride though says she is definately numb. I couldn't imagine. Julie, did you do icsi? They say icsi has a higher result in identical twins and that is what we are doing so was just wondering..

Kel

hopeforever601

Julie,
Thank you so much! I had no other way to contact you and knew this was an emergency. She was 10 weeks along and just discovered last week their were three. They first said two then after last weeks ultrasound discovered it! I sent her before I knew your website (hope you don't mind) . She is taking it in stride though says she is definately numb. I couldn't imagine. Julie, did you do icsi? They say icsi has a higher result in identical twins and that is what we are doing so was just wondering..

Kel

hopeforever601

Julie,

Kel

julie

I don't mind at all, I wish I could have been of assistance to her, but I'm glad that it wasn't a choice she had to make.

We did do ICSI, because of the sperm issue. We also did assisted hatching. In all my research, ICSI does seem to cause some identical twinning, but more than ICSI, is the Assisted Hatching. They scrape around the outer layer of the embryo to give it a "jump start" at attaching to the uterine wall.

julie

I don't mind at all, I wish I could have been of assistance to her, but I'm glad that it wasn't a choice she had to make.

We did do ICSI, because of the sperm issue. We also did assisted hatching. In all my research, ICSI does seem to cause some identical twinning, but more than ICSI, is the Assisted Hatching. They scrape around the outer layer of the embryo to give it a "jump start" at attaching to the uterine wall.

julie