June 22 Update on Lo

EnergyGal

I hope she gets miracle lungs again soon. I will keep lo and family in my prayers.

Very sad to go through all of this.

EnergyGal

I hope she gets miracle lungs again soon. I will keep lo and family in my prayers.

EnergyGal

EnergyGal

EnergyGal

EnergyGal

Diane

That is sad news ....I hope and pray she gets a new set of lungs asap. I cant imagine what she and her family must be going thru right now, my heart breaks for them all............

Diane

That is sad news ....I hope and pray she gets a new set of lungs asap. I cant imagine what she and her family must be going thru right now, my heart breaks for them all............

Diane

Diane

Diane

Diane

Marjolein

This is very sad news. Lo and her family are in my thoughts

Crossing my fingers that another set of lungs will come very very soon!

Marjolein

Marjolein

Marjolein

Marjolein

Marjolein

LouLou

Lo I'm praying for a match for you and as little as possible pain & discomfort as you continue your life journey.

LouLou

Lo I'm praying for a match for you and as little as possible pain & discomfort as you continue your life journey.