kiddos tooting in public

babyjaden2004

I am laughing so hard, LOL

Jaden will fart in the store and she can't say her F's so she yells very loud " Mommy I barted". I always ask " what do you say?: She says "PIGGY". It is so funny.

babyjaden2004

Jaden will fart in the store and she can't say her F's so she yells very loud " Mommy I barted". I always ask " what do you say?: She says "PIGGY". It is so funny.

babyjaden2004

cfmomma

Nothing is worse than being in church during a silent prayer and farting on a wooden pew. The echo is terrible and you can feel the pew vibrating. My lovely brother did this and proceeded to quickly turn to me with a look of disgust, like I was the one to do it. I wanted to kill him.

cfmomma

Nothing is worse than being in church during a silent prayer and farting on a wooden pew. The echo is terrible and you can feel the pew vibrating. My lovely brother did this and proceeded to quickly turn to me with a look of disgust, like I was the one to do it. I wanted to kill him.

cfmomma

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>cfmomma</b></i>

Nothing is worse than being in church during a silent prayer and farting on a wooden pew. The echo is terrible and you can feel the pew vibrating. My lovely brother did this and proceeded to quickly turn to me with a look of disgust, like I was the one to do it. I wanted to kill him.</end quote></div>

AHHH but the good thing about being in church is besides YOU knowing who really did it a HIGHER BEING also knows.....LOL!

JazzysMom

Nothing is worse than being in church during a silent prayer and farting on a wooden pew. The echo is terrible and you can feel the pew vibrating. My lovely brother did this and proceeded to quickly turn to me with a look of disgust, like I was the one to do it. I wanted to kill him.</end quote></div>

AHHH but the good thing about being in church is besides YOU knowing who really did it a HIGHER BEING also knows.....LOL!

JazzysMom

ktsmom

"Barting"???

LOL!

I love ALL of these! And on a wooden pew (phew!) And feeling the vibration! Aargh!

Dana
Mom to Katy (3, cf) and Kyra (6, no cf)

ktsmom

"Barting"???

LOL!

I love ALL of these! And on a wooden pew (phew!) And feeling the vibration! Aargh!

Dana

ktsmom

"Barting"???

LOL!

Dana