Knoxville UT tailgate benefitting CF?

jdeanda

Hey Chuck great job. <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="mailto:jdeanda@curefinders.org">tailgating</a>We have done a bit of work with the Easison group and they have had quite an affilaition with Johnsoville. I will contact them and see if that sponsorship is still active. My son Cale (9 w/cf) and I work with them at one of their events. If the Sevierville Cure Finders group can help you, please holler at us.

jdeanda

Hey Chuck great job. <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="mailto:jdeanda@curefinders.org">tailgating</a>We have done a bit of work with the Easison group and they have had quite an affilaition with Johnsoville. I will contact them and see if that sponsorship is still active. My son Cale (9 w/cf) and I work with them at one of their events. If the Sevierville Cure Finders group can help you, please holler at us.

jdeanda

jdeanda

jdeanda