Krill Oil- Great for my lungs

EnergyGal

Hi Tammy

There are so many things one can do to improve their health. I personally feel that diet is number one. Folks talk here about alkaline diet avoiding foods that contribute to unwanted acid within the body. sugar is the number one no no in my opinion.

There are several immune boosters out there. I would talk to a nutritionist to see what is right for your child.

Taking acidolphilus daily will help. All vitamins and minerals plus fish oil. I prefer Krill oil over fish oil. If there are no allergies to shell fish then Krill oil is more potent and will do wonders.

When you mention tonic water, are you referring to hypertonic saline treatments or drinking tonic water?

Thank you
Rise'

EnergyGal

Hi Tammy

There are so many things one can do to improve their health. I personally feel that diet is number one. Folks talk here about alkaline diet avoiding foods that contribute to unwanted acid within the body. sugar is the number one no no in my opinion.

There are several immune boosters out there. I would talk to a nutritionist to see what is right for your child.

Taking acidolphilus daily will help. All vitamins and minerals plus fish oil. I prefer Krill oil over fish oil. If there are no allergies to shell fish then Krill oil is more potent and will do wonders.

When you mention tonic water, are you referring to hypertonic saline treatments or drinking tonic water?

Thank you
Rise'

EnergyGal

Hi Tammy

Thank you
Rise'

EnergyGal

Hi Tammy

Thank you
Rise'

EnergyGal

Hi Tammy
<br />
<br />There are so many things one can do to improve their health. I personally feel that diet is number one. Folks talk here about alkaline diet avoiding foods that contribute to unwanted acid within the body. sugar is the number one no no in my opinion.
<br />
<br />There are several immune boosters out there. I would talk to a nutritionist to see what is right for your child.
<br />
<br />Taking acidolphilus daily will help. All vitamins and minerals plus fish oil. I prefer Krill oil over fish oil. If there are no allergies to shell fish then Krill oil is more potent and will do wonders.
<br />
<br />When you mention tonic water, are you referring to hypertonic saline treatments or drinking tonic water?
<br />
<br />Thank you
<br />Rise'

Tammy15

Hi Risa,
The tonic water she drinks . Can't remember who has a site out there with that info on it . My daughter is a big soda drinker which I have been nagging her to cut back on, but at 24 with a child of her own she does her own thing. But I have been able to make suggestions from here and she has noticed some changes . She knows she needs to build up immune system so we are looking for ideas on that. I am trying to get her to eat more vegatable type items, her favorites are corn carrots and salad( salad for her is just lettuce and cucumbers).
Thanks
Tammy

Tammy15

Hi Risa,
The tonic water she drinks . Can't remember who has a site out there with that info on it . My daughter is a big soda drinker which I have been nagging her to cut back on, but at 24 with a child of her own she does her own thing. But I have been able to make suggestions from here and she has noticed some changes . She knows she needs to build up immune system so we are looking for ideas on that. I am trying to get her to eat more vegatable type items, her favorites are corn carrots and salad( salad for her is just lettuce and cucumbers).
Thanks
Tammy

Tammy15

Hi Risa,
Thanks
Tammy

Tammy15

Hi Risa,
Thanks
Tammy

Tammy15

Hi Risa,
<br />The tonic water she drinks . Can't remember who has a site out there with that info on it . My daughter is a big soda drinker which I have been nagging her to cut back on, but at 24 with a child of her own she does her own thing. But I have been able to make suggestions from here and she has noticed some changes . She knows she needs to build up immune system so we are looking for ideas on that. I am trying to get her to eat more vegatable type items, her favorites are corn carrots and salad( salad for her is just lettuce and cucumbers).
<br />Thanks
<br />Tammy

EnergyGal

Hi Tammy

Sugar of any kind will bring down your immune system. Google the dangers of soda drinks. I have had many discussions on Transplantbuddies regarding soda.

EnergyGal

Hi Tammy

Sugar of any kind will bring down your immune system. Google the dangers of soda drinks. I have had many discussions on Transplantbuddies regarding soda.

EnergyGal

Hi Tammy

EnergyGal

Hi Tammy

EnergyGal

Hi Tammy
<br />
<br />Sugar of any kind will bring down your immune system. Google the dangers of soda drinks. I have had many discussions on Transplantbuddies regarding soda.

tesorotiffa

Tammy,

How much tonic water does your daughter drink per day? Does she drink it straight or does she mix it with something? I bought some today but haven't tried it yet! I read that it has quite a bitter taste.

tesorotiffa

Tammy,

How much tonic water does your daughter drink per day? Does she drink it straight or does she mix it with something? I bought some today but haven't tried it yet! I read that it has quite a bitter taste.

tesorotiffa

Tammy,

tesorotiffa

Tammy,

tesorotiffa

Tammy,
<br />
<br /> How much tonic water does your daughter drink per day? Does she drink it straight or does she mix it with something? I bought some today but haven't tried it yet! I read that it has quite a bitter taste.