Kyle's First Crush on ABC's Health Watch

jdprecious

OH Leah!!!!! That was just awesome! I am crying a river right now. It just touched me when you said you would write a book every year until there was a cure and follow the Kyle and Ashley love story as the get older. You really are a CF angel. I cant wait to buy this book and read it to my kids. God bless you for all you are doing to educated and bring awareness to the masses.

Much Love
Jess

jdprecious

OH Leah!!!!! That was just awesome! I am crying a river right now. It just touched me when you said you would write a book every year until there was a cure and follow the Kyle and Ashley love story as the get older. You really are a CF angel. I cant wait to buy this book and read it to my kids. God bless you for all you are doing to educated and bring awareness to the masses.

Much Love
Jess

jdprecious

Much Love
Jess

jdprecious

Much Love
Jess

jdprecious

Much Love
Jess

M

mneville

Great job. I read the book to my two year old CFer all the time. At the end he always points to your daughter and says, "there's the real Ashley Elizabeth. CF just like me." Thanks.

Megan

M

mneville

Great job. I read the book to my two year old CFer all the time. At the end he always points to your daughter and says, "there's the real Ashley Elizabeth. CF just like me." Thanks.

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

Megan