light headed and dizzy

Brad

Hi Teri

it could be a lot of things.
But to me it sounds like your Blood Pressure may be a bit high..

You should give your Doc a call and see what He/She thinks.

Brad

Hi Teri

Brad

Hi Teri

Brad

Hi Teri

Brad

Hi Teri
<br />
<br /> it could be a lot of things.
<br /> But to me it sounds like your Blood Pressure may be a bit high..
<br />
<br /> You should give your Doc a call and see what He/She thinks.

A

alluneedislove

thanks people for posting. I usually have low blood pressure but this problem didnt start affecting me until i got pregnant and it has progressively gotten worse. It has been worse since i had my thyroid removed but i dont know why that would affect it. I dont have a way to check my blood pressure. and my fev1 is around 70's. so its not like im getting close to transplant stage. I will have to call the dr and see what he thinks.

A

alluneedislove

thanks people for posting. I usually have low blood pressure but this problem didnt start affecting me until i got pregnant and it has progressively gotten worse. It has been worse since i had my thyroid removed but i dont know why that would affect it. I dont have a way to check my blood pressure. and my fev1 is around 70's. so its not like im getting close to transplant stage. I will have to call the dr and see what he thinks.

A

alluneedislove

A

alluneedislove

A

alluneedislove

theLostMiler

its definately worth mentioning.. I did... and it turns out that I did have low o2 and need it for exercise and sleeping at night.

I had headaches especially after exercising and started getting them pretty constantly including waking up with a pounding one.

theLostMiler

its definately worth mentioning.. I did... and it turns out that I did have low o2 and need it for exercise and sleeping at night.

I had headaches especially after exercising and started getting them pretty constantly including waking up with a pounding one.

theLostMiler

theLostMiler

theLostMiler

<br />
<br />I had headaches especially after exercising and started getting them pretty constantly including waking up with a pounding one.