LINDSEY GOT HER CALL FOR LUNGS

JazzysMom

Lindsey called Terri (who is at her moms for 3 days) saying that she got her call for lungs at 2 am & they were enroute, but stuck in traffic at 8 am. Lindsey has shown Kurt how to come here etc, but is not sure he will/can post so Terri will be in touch with Lindsey's Mom &/or Kurt and let me know to update here OR Terri will find a computer at a local library or somewhere.

SAY A PRAYER FOR LINDSEY!!!!!!!!!

JazzysMom

Lindsey called Terri (who is at her moms for 3 days) saying that she got her call for lungs at 2 am & they were enroute, but stuck in traffic at 8 am. Lindsey has shown Kurt how to come here etc, but is not sure he will/can post so Terri will be in touch with Lindsey's Mom &/or Kurt and let me know to update here OR Terri will find a computer at a local library or somewhere.

JazzysMom

mistylavon

I hope all goes well for Lindsey. She'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I don't know who Lindsey is though, how old is she?

Misty

mistylavon

I hope all goes well for Lindsey. She'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I don't know who Lindsey is though, how old is she?

Misty