LINDSEY GOT HER CALL FOR LUNGS

T

tammykrumrey

I am so excited for her!! Prayers heading her way! I cannot beleive that they already have lungs for her!!!

lisamarieorben

OMG prayers for Lindsay.....she is such a beautiful person.......I hope everything goes smoothly. Will be waiting for updates. Thanks!

lisamarieorben

OMG prayers for Lindsay.....she is such a beautiful person.......I hope everything goes smoothly. Will be waiting for updates. Thanks!

lisamarieorben

beleache

Prayer for Lindsey, Dear God, Please watch over and protect Lindsey as she goes through this ordeal... help all those that will be operating/ caring for her to do everything in their power to help her have a succesful surgery and a quick recovery... We ask this in the name of Jesud, Thank you God,... Joni 55 y/o f w c/f

beleache

Prayer for Lindsey, Dear God, Please watch over and protect Lindsey as she goes through this ordeal... help all those that will be operating/ caring for her to do everything in their power to help her have a succesful surgery and a quick recovery... We ask this in the name of Jesud, Thank you God,... Joni 55 y/o f w c/f

beleache

letsrockcfem

WOW!! Yes that is amazing! That seemed very fast indeed...I hope and know she will do awesome.
Good Luck Lindsey...ROCK CF!!

letsrockcfem

WOW!! Yes that is amazing! That seemed very fast indeed...I hope and know she will do awesome.

letsrockcfem

HairGirl

Lindsey you are in my thoughts and prayers. Can't wait for all the updates. Thanks to all those who post updates.

HairGirl

Lindsey you are in my thoughts and prayers. Can't wait for all the updates. Thanks to all those who post updates.

HairGirl