Lisa

katyf13

I am so sorry to hear this. I am just learning for myself how hard it is to lose someone just when you think everything is going to be okay. I hope Mike and Lisa find each other up there.

katyf13

I am so sorry to hear this. I am just learning for myself how hard it is to lose someone just when you think everything is going to be okay. I hope Mike and Lisa find each other up there.

katyf13

katyf13

katyf13

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Oh no, what sad news. I'm so sorry to read this, it was so hopeful earlier this week. My thoughts go out to Lisa's family.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Oh no, what sad news. I'm so sorry to read this, it was so hopeful earlier this week. My thoughts go out to Lisa's family.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

T

tammykrumrey

I am so sorry to hear this. What a shock! I, like everyone else, really hate this disease!

T

tammykrumrey

I am so sorry to hear this. What a shock! I, like everyone else, really hate this disease!

T

tammykrumrey

T

tammykrumrey

T

tammykrumrey