List your comfort sick food here

coltsfan715

Ice cream has been and will continue to be my go to food when I don't feel well. Any stomach issue or nausea I have Ice cream takes it away every time. If it is a head cold I want chicken noodle soup, hot chocolate and grilled cheese and bananas/oranges.

Lindsey

coltsfan715

Ice cream has been and will continue to be my go to food when I don't feel well. Any stomach issue or nausea I have Ice cream takes it away every time. If it is a head cold I want chicken noodle soup, hot chocolate and grilled cheese and bananas/oranges.
<br />
<br />Lindsey

theLostMiler

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>LouLou</b></i>
I also tend toward spicy when sick my two favs when sick are tom ka kai soup (thai) ...[/q

When the stomach is achy, I do 7 up floats if I cant tolerate food... but then the next step is totally Thai soup... is the ka kai the coconut one or the hot and sour/spicy one? I prefer the thai hot and sour soup. My mom said her mom used to give them a spicy food (like a spoonful of cayanne pepper) when they had tummy aches growing up...

I have to add to my list... when Im in the hospital its in S.F. and I live in Nevada so I always get me some dungeness crab baby!

theLostMiler

I also tend toward spicy when sick my two favs when sick are tom ka kai soup (thai) ...[/q

When the stomach is achy, I do 7 up floats if I cant tolerate food... but then the next step is totally Thai soup... is the ka kai the coconut one or the hot and sour/spicy one? I prefer the thai hot and sour soup. My mom said her mom used to give them a spicy food (like a spoonful of cayanne pepper) when they had tummy aches growing up...

I have to add to my list... when Im in the hospital its in S.F. and I live in Nevada so I always get me some dungeness crab baby!

theLostMiler

<br /> I also tend toward spicy when sick my two favs when sick are tom ka kai soup (thai) ...[/q
<br />
<br />When the stomach is achy, I do 7 up floats if I cant tolerate food... but then the next step is totally Thai soup... is the ka kai the coconut one or the hot and sour/spicy one? I prefer the thai hot and sour soup. My mom said her mom used to give them a spicy food (like a spoonful of cayanne pepper) when they had tummy aches growing up...
<br />
<br />
<br />I have to add to my list... when Im in the hospital its in S.F. and I live in Nevada so I always get me some dungeness crab baby!