littledebbie

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I miss her, too. Always put things into perspective with her posts. Had a way of telling it like it was. And her blogs were so entertaining. One of my favorite stories was her Easter blog when her niece fell into the pool and she jumped in and saved her.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I miss her, too. Always put things into perspective with her posts. Had a way of telling it like it was. And her blogs were so entertaining. One of my favorite stories was her Easter blog when her niece fell into the pool and she jumped in and saved her.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Clairee

I never met her but I read her entire blog. I feel like I knew her and my heart breaks every time I think of her...
breathe easy sweet Debbie

Clairee

I never met her but I read her entire blog. I feel like I knew her and my heart breaks every time I think of her...

Clairee

Clairee

Clairee

<br />breathe easy sweet Debbie

kitomd21

I posted to a topic that Debbie originated and also found out that she lived in the Sacramento area. I unknowingly sent her a private message and didn't get a reponse. I went back and looked at her original post date for the topic and saw that it was posted last July, not this July as I had thought. I looked under "remembrances" and was sick to my stomach when I saw that she had passed. I went back and read her blogs - she seemed like such an interesting person. Her last blog was posted 6 days prior to her passing. I got the impression that she was ill, but wouldn't have thought she was that sick. Was also difficult to read her blog entry about how she envisioned her death and funeral. Though she suffered with CF during her life, I hope her passing was peaceful.

Thank you for adding this topic in remembrance of Debbie.

kitomd21

I posted to a topic that Debbie originated and also found out that she lived in the Sacramento area. I unknowingly sent her a private message and didn't get a reponse. I went back and looked at her original post date for the topic and saw that it was posted last July, not this July as I had thought. I looked under "remembrances" and was sick to my stomach when I saw that she had passed. I went back and read her blogs - she seemed like such an interesting person. Her last blog was posted 6 days prior to her passing. I got the impression that she was ill, but wouldn't have thought she was that sick. Was also difficult to read her blog entry about how she envisioned her death and funeral. Though she suffered with CF during her life, I hope her passing was peaceful.

kitomd21

kitomd21

kitomd21

<br />
<br />Thank you for adding this topic in remembrance of Debbie.