littledebbie

coltsfan715

I was wondering if anyone would post anything about this today. She was amazing and loved and so many things that words could never describe .. she was Debbie.

Love you girl and miss you all the same.

Linds

coltsfan715

I was wondering if anyone would post anything about this today. She was amazing and loved and so many things that words could never describe .. she was Debbie.

Linds

coltsfan715

Linds

coltsfan715

Linds

coltsfan715

<br />
<br />Love you girl and miss you all the same.
<br />
<br />Linds

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Debbie was one of a kind and I miss her honesty.

Lynn, and Debbie's family, I hope your time together tomorrow is a time of lovely memories.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Lynn, and Debbie's family, I hope your time together tomorrow is a time of lovely memories.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br />Lynn, and Debbie's family, I hope your time together tomorrow is a time of lovely memories.