Living Natuarlly w/ CF?

bagged2drag

Ahh, my apology then. I should have looked at your footer closer. Well, if that's the case, how you choose to live your life is ultimately your choice. Natural is better, especially when you take into consideration the quality of processed foods and such these days. I would still keep the cf meds around personally-to at least help combat early infections.

bagged2drag

Ahh, my apology then. I should have looked at your footer closer. Well, if that's the case, how you choose to live your life is ultimately your choice. Natural is better, especially when you take into consideration the quality of processed foods and such these days. I would still keep the cf meds around personally-to at least help combat early infections.

bagged2drag

bagged2drag

bagged2drag

kmaried

Hey Jessica,

I had totally mis-read your post before as well - I didn't realize it was for you!!

I swear by my pilates/yoga regimen... the deep breathing and focus on breath is a great 'extra' PT session.

Are you interested in vitamins/herbal stuff people are taking? Or just diet and exercise?

Kris

kmaried

Hey Jessica,

I had totally mis-read your post before as well - I didn't realize it was for you!!

I swear by my pilates/yoga regimen... the deep breathing and focus on breath is a great 'extra' PT session.

Are you interested in vitamins/herbal stuff people are taking? Or just diet and exercise?

Kris

kmaried

Hey Jessica,

Kris

kmaried

Hey Jessica,

Kris

kmaried

Hey Jessica,
<br />
<br />I had totally mis-read your post before as well - I didn't realize it was for you!!
<br />
<br />I swear by my pilates/yoga regimen... the deep breathing and focus on breath is a great 'extra' PT session.
<br />
<br />Are you interested in vitamins/herbal stuff people are taking? Or just diet and exercise?
<br />
<br />Kris

kmaried

Hey Jessica,

Kris

kmaried

Hey Jessica,

Kris

kmaried

Hey Jessica,

Kris

kmaried

Hey Jessica,

Kris

kmaried

Hey Jessica,
<br />
<br />I had totally mis-read your post before as well - I didn't realize it was for you!!
<br />
<br />I swear by my pilates/yoga regimen... the deep breathing and focus on breath is a great 'extra' PT session.
<br />
<br />Are you interested in vitamins/herbal stuff people are taking? Or just diet and exercise?
<br />
<br />Kris

Uli

Sorry, but no vaccinations mean, that your child will probably get all these illnesses, will suffer therefore for weeks with each, will probably infect you and will cost you much of your health because taking care for a child with one of those illnesses takes a lot of your power too.
And there are always kids dying from illnesses that could have been extincted for years if parents like you would let the kids get the regular vaccinations....

Uli,46, Germany, cf/cfrd/vaccinated

Uli

Sorry, but no vaccinations mean, that your child will probably get all these illnesses, will suffer therefore for weeks with each, will probably infect you and will cost you much of your health because taking care for a child with one of those illnesses takes a lot of your power too.
And there are always kids dying from illnesses that could have been extincted for years if parents like you would let the kids get the regular vaccinations....

Uli

Uli

Uli

<br />And there are always kids dying from illnesses that could have been extincted for years if parents like you would let the kids get the regular vaccinations....
<br />
<br />Uli,46, Germany, cf/cfrd/vaccinated