Lo Needs our Prayers

SarahK

Dearest Lo:

"Lo, I will be with you always".

This is the phrase that I think of when I reflect back on my early conversations with your mother, Terry, nearly 7 years ago. Lo, it was your book, "The Spirit of Lo", so beautifully written by your mom and dad, that sparked my interest in the administration of CysticFibrosis.com. Your mom sent me 2 copies of "The Spirit of Lo". One for me, and one for Tricia Bara, remember? I was captivated and moved to collaborate with my mom, Jeanne, and the CysticFibrosis.com site.

Time has flown by. Although I have lost touch with you and your parents, I have checked up on your site from time to time as well as followed the threads about you that are here at CysticFibrosis.com. I have never stopped praying for you, your family, and your mission.

I know that you have undeniable Spirit, Lo. You have changed the face of Cystic Fibrosis, with passion and dedication in finding hope and the cure. "The Spirit of Lo", and your speaking engagements have encouraged so many to continue on.

"The Spirit of Lo" changed me. I am forever grateful that it was written, for my own Spirit and reference. I know much has changed in your lifetime, and the CF lifespan has lengthened even slightly. I continue my work here at the site, to bring together those who have an initiative to be here working with all of you/us. Thank you for your Spirit, Lo. It is evident that you have touched the lives of so many.

I pray for you and your family so deeply and so strongly now. I want you to know personally, that I have and will always have a place in my heart and mind for you. I wish you peace and strength. Know that so many of us here... are with you always.

Love and Gratitude,

Sarah Katopodis

SarahK

Dearest Lo:

This is the phrase that I think of when I reflect back on my early conversations with your mother, Terry, nearly 7 years ago. Lo, it was your book, "The Spirit of Lo", so beautifully written by your mom and dad, that sparked my interest in the administration of CysticFibrosis.com. Your mom sent me 2 copies of "The Spirit of Lo". One for me, and one for Tricia Bara, remember? I was captivated and moved to collaborate with my mom, Jeanne, and the CysticFibrosis.com site.

Time has flown by. Although I have lost touch with you and your parents, I have checked up on your site from time to time as well as followed the threads about you that are here at CysticFibrosis.com. I have never stopped praying for you, your family, and your mission.

I know that you have undeniable Spirit, Lo. You have changed the face of Cystic Fibrosis, with passion and dedication in finding hope and the cure. "The Spirit of Lo", and your speaking engagements have encouraged so many to continue on.

"The Spirit of Lo" changed me. I am forever grateful that it was written, for my own Spirit and reference. I know much has changed in your lifetime, and the CF lifespan has lengthened even slightly. I continue my work here at the site, to bring together those who have an initiative to be here working with all of you/us. Thank you for your Spirit, Lo. It is evident that you have touched the lives of so many.

I pray for you and your family so deeply and so strongly now. I want you to know personally, that I have and will always have a place in my heart and mind for you. I wish you peace and strength. Know that so many of us here... are with you always.

Love and Gratitude,

Sarah Katopodis

SarahK

Dearest Lo:

Love and Gratitude,

Sarah Katopodis

SarahK

Dearest Lo:

Love and Gratitude,

Sarah Katopodis

SarahK

Dearest Lo:

Love and Gratitude,

Sarah Katopodis

SarahK

Dearest Lo:

Love and Gratitude,

Sarah Katopodis