Lo Needs our Prayers

kayleesgrandma

Good idea, Sarah...

Dear Lo,

You made such an impression on me with your indomitable spirit. I am glad you got to experience the freedom of taking a deep breath, when you first had your new lungs. I am glad that God gave you such a great spirit of life--you have touched deeply, every person you have met--and those of us you've never met. You don't know how much you have meant to all of us, and continue to mean. We are all out here, saying prayers for you and your family. You have put up the good fight, and for that, I am grateful. You have shown me what true courage, optimism, fortitude, strength, and most of all hope--can do. Even now you continue to inspire, and I hope that you will know how much you mean to all of us. I will continue to keep you in my prayers, night and day.

I just wanted to thank you for giving me hope...

Love always,

Terri Yeisley
(Kayleesgrandma)

kayleesgrandma

Good idea, Sarah...

Dear Lo,

You made such an impression on me with your indomitable spirit. I am glad you got to experience the freedom of taking a deep breath, when you first had your new lungs. I am glad that God gave you such a great spirit of life--you have touched deeply, every person you have met--and those of us you've never met. You don't know how much you have meant to all of us, and continue to mean. We are all out here, saying prayers for you and your family. You have put up the good fight, and for that, I am grateful. You have shown me what true courage, optimism, fortitude, strength, and most of all hope--can do. Even now you continue to inspire, and I hope that you will know how much you mean to all of us. I will continue to keep you in my prayers, night and day.

Love always,

Terri Yeisley
(Kayleesgrandma)

kayleesgrandma

Good idea, Sarah...

Dear Lo,

Love always,

Terri Yeisley
(Kayleesgrandma)

kayleesgrandma

Good idea, Sarah...

Dear Lo,

Love always,

Terri Yeisley
(Kayleesgrandma)

kayleesgrandma

Good idea, Sarah...

Dear Lo,

Love always,

Terri Yeisley
(Kayleesgrandma)

kayleesgrandma

Good idea, Sarah...

Dear Lo,

Love always,

Terri Yeisley
(Kayleesgrandma)

Augustmom0003

Yes, great idea (Terri and Sarah)...

Lo,

You were the first person I "knew" with CF. I was going through a lot emotionally, believing we were alone in the journey. Your mom sent me the book (The Spirit of Lo) while Ethan was in the hospital with RSV and being diagnosed. She talked to my stepdad on the phone and said she'd send the book for a Christmas present. Lo, that was the best Christmas present I ever received. She sent a note with it and I treasure it. I wish I could give the reassurance back to her that everything will be okay. Your spirit is amazing. I can only hope that Ethan will have your kind heart, your will, your strength (not just physically, but emotionally). I can't begin to tell you what your book (your journey) has done for others. My best friend read it and it turned her into a CF fundraising maniac. Because of you, Lo. Because of you.

Words can't express how much you are loved and how many of us are pulling for you and how much we want happiness for you. I am constantly thinking of you and your family and in my heart, I know "he is with you".

Augustmom0003

Lo,

You were the first person I "knew" with CF. I was going through a lot emotionally, believing we were alone in the journey. Your mom sent me the book (The Spirit of Lo) while Ethan was in the hospital with RSV and being diagnosed. She talked to my stepdad on the phone and said she'd send the book for a Christmas present. Lo, that was the best Christmas present I ever received. She sent a note with it and I treasure it. I wish I could give the reassurance back to her that everything will be okay. Your spirit is amazing. I can only hope that Ethan will have your kind heart, your will, your strength (not just physically, but emotionally). I can't begin to tell you what your book (your journey) has done for others. My best friend read it and it turned her into a CF fundraising maniac. Because of you, Lo. Because of you.

Words can't express how much you are loved and how many of us are pulling for you and how much we want happiness for you. I am constantly thinking of you and your family and in my heart, I know "he is with you".

Augustmom0003

Lo,

Augustmom0003

Lo,

Augustmom0003

Lo,

Augustmom0003

Lo,

ktsmom

Lo, as I work my way through your book <i>The Spirit of Lo </i> I am so inspired by you and your family - your strength, your courage. I hope you are resting comfortably and feeling the love flowing to you from everyone.

And as Sarah mentions, how you got your nickname, so touchingly shared in your book -

Matthew 28:20

<i>And lo, I will be with you always</i>

ktsmom

Lo, as I work my way through your book <i>The Spirit of Lo </i> I am so inspired by you and your family - your strength, your courage. I hope you are resting comfortably and feeling the love flowing to you from everyone.

And as Sarah mentions, how you got your nickname, so touchingly shared in your book -

ktsmom

ktsmom