Looking for other 7-10 yr olds with CF

hfbanana

Hi Faith and Jordyn my name is Hanna I am 12 years old. I also have an 8 year old sister if you would like to talk to her any time. her name is Emma. Are you guys having a fun week? Well i'le talk to you girls later.

I live in Oregon and was diagnosed at age 3.

hfbanana

Hi Faith and Jordyn my name is Hanna I am 12 years old. I also have an 8 year old sister if you would like to talk to her any time. her name is Emma. Are you guys having a fun week? Well i'le talk to you girls later.

I live in Oregon and was diagnosed at age 3.

proverbs3

Hi, My name is Faith too and I'm 11. My mom also types for me because she can type a lot faster than me. I was just diagnosed almost two years ago and boy have I had lots of problems. I'm pretty frustrated most of the time because I can't spit up the mucous and everybody gets mad at me.

Faith

proverbs3

Hi, My name is Faith too and I'm 11. My mom also types for me because she can type a lot faster than me. I was just diagnosed almost two years ago and boy have I had lots of problems. I'm pretty frustrated most of the time because I can't spit up the mucous and everybody gets mad at me.

Faith

proverbs3

Faith

faithinator

Hi everyone

I have been offline for a few weeks because my mom was busy.

Sheila, I hope I didn't block you because if I did I didn't mean to.

Faith, It's nice to meet you.

We had a CF walk at my school on friday. There are only 100 students in my school and only 13 participated, but we raised 1078.00 dollars. B.J.'s restaurant is going to match that to the CF foundation and give them 2000.00 dollars and then give our school 1000.00 plus a pizza party. Our big CF walk is coming up this Saturday here in Denver. It sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun.

Have any of you done fund raising? This was my first time and it was fun.

faithinator

Hi everyone

We had a CF walk at my school on friday. There are only 100 students in my school and only 13 participated, but we raised 1078.00 dollars. B.J.'s restaurant is going to match that to the CF foundation and give them 2000.00 dollars and then give our school 1000.00 plus a pizza party. Our big CF walk is coming up this Saturday here in Denver. It sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun.

faithinator

Hi everyone