Looking into new CF clinic

krisgabes

Hello everyone,

I've been looking into a CF clinic that I can go to in order to get a second opinion, like a full work up. I've been a bit disappointed with the one I go to, so I'd like to see a new CF doctor. We're looking for the best of the best. If anyone can give their opinions it would help. We're looking into John Hopkins right now, does anyone attend their clinic?

krisgabes

Hello everyone,

I've been looking into a CF clinic that I can go to in order to get a second opinion, like a full work up. I've been a bit disappointed with the one I go to, so I'd like to see a new CF doctor. We're looking for the best of the best. If anyone can give their opinions it would help. We're looking into John Hopkins right now, does anyone attend their clinic?

krisgabes

Hello everyone,

krisgabes

Hello everyone,

krisgabes

Hello everyone,
<br />
<br />I've been looking into a CF clinic that I can go to in order to get a second opinion, like a full work up. I've been a bit disappointed with the one I go to, so I'd like to see a new CF doctor. We're looking for the best of the best. If anyone can give their opinions it would help. We're looking into John Hopkins right now, does anyone attend their clinic?

falbie13

I have gone to JHU my entire life. The adult program is great. The doctors, nurse practitioner, nurse, dietician, and physical therapists are wonderful! They treat everyone as an individual, not just a person with a disease. They develop an individual treatment plan for each person. I would def. recommend JHUs adult program!

falbie13

I have gone to JHU my entire life. The adult program is great. The doctors, nurse practitioner, nurse, dietician, and physical therapists are wonderful! They treat everyone as an individual, not just a person with a disease. They develop an individual treatment plan for each person. I would def. recommend JHUs adult program!

falbie13

falbie13

falbie13

2cfers

We changed clinics back in October after 4 years at our previous clinic. That was the clinic we had been at since diagnosis. It was the best thing we ever did. I was so upset and frustrated everytime we went and I dreaded clinic visits for 2 weeks before we had to go. I got stressed and anxious when we had to go also. We have 2 children with CF so it was very frustrating every time.

We went to the new clinic and are in heaven. I do not dread clinic visits anymore and feel good and satisfied when we leave. We have had 2 visits at this clinic and several phone calls back and forth with the clinic and are very happy.

Go with your gut no one will fault you for getting another opinion.

Christy

2cfers

We changed clinics back in October after 4 years at our previous clinic. That was the clinic we had been at since diagnosis. It was the best thing we ever did. I was so upset and frustrated everytime we went and I dreaded clinic visits for 2 weeks before we had to go. I got stressed and anxious when we had to go also. We have 2 children with CF so it was very frustrating every time.

We went to the new clinic and are in heaven. I do not dread clinic visits anymore and feel good and satisfied when we leave. We have had 2 visits at this clinic and several phone calls back and forth with the clinic and are very happy.

Christy

2cfers

Christy

2cfers

Christy

2cfers

<br />
<br />We went to the new clinic and are in heaven. I do not dread clinic visits anymore and feel good and satisfied when we leave. We have had 2 visits at this clinic and several phone calls back and forth with the clinic and are very happy.
<br />
<br />Go with your gut no one will fault you for getting another opinion.
<br />
<br />
<br />Christy

crickit715

i switched to hopkins last year and have not regretted it...the drive is alot longer but i feel she is getting the best care she can get..if you have any questions please feel free to pm me!! ricki

crickit715

i switched to hopkins last year and have not regretted it...the drive is alot longer but i feel she is getting the best care she can get..if you have any questions please feel free to pm me!! ricki

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715