Looking like you have CF

thefrogprincess

I don't think I have ALL of the CF look characteristics. My weight is perfect for my height, I am petite but a lot of people are. My tummy is flat most of the time (I do get bloated occasionally). My posture, voice, and cough are probably the biggest clues. I have mildly clubbed fingers but no one ever comments on them.

thefrogprincess

I don't think I have ALL of the CF look characteristics. My weight is perfect for my height, I am petite but a lot of people are. My tummy is flat most of the time (I do get bloated occasionally). My posture, voice, and cough are probably the biggest clues. I have mildly clubbed fingers but no one ever comments on them.

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

65rosessamurai

I was gonna add that my wife thinks my clubbed fingers are "spacemen"! LOL!

I've had a few comments on the clubbed fingers while in the states, they'd say "my, what big fingers you have!"
And, I was told by my mom that my grandfather had a barrelled chest, so that suggested that it ran in the family.
However, my younger brother said I should "beef up" my arms to hide the "barrelled chest"...sure, easy for him to SAY!

65rosessamurai

I've had a few comments on the clubbed fingers while in the states, they'd say "my, what big fingers you have!"
And, I was told by my mom that my grandfather had a barrelled chest, so that suggested that it ran in the family.
However, my younger brother said I should "beef up" my arms to hide the "barrelled chest"...sure, easy for him to SAY!

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

<br />
<br />I've had a few comments on the clubbed fingers while in the states, they'd say "my, what big fingers you have!"
<br />And, I was told by my mom that my grandfather had a barrelled chest, so that suggested that it ran in the family.
<br />However, my younger brother said I should "beef up" my arms to hide the "barrelled chest"...sure, easy for him to SAY!