Looking like you have CF

Marjolein

I do look like i have cf
My belly is always sticking out
My chest is rounded (though better then it ws pre tx)
My fingers were more clubbed then they are now
I look skinny but and weigh enough according to the doctors
I'm 154 cm and weigh 42 kilo's
You could here it in my voice too

Marjolein

I do look like i have cf

Marjolein

I do look like i have cf

Marjolein

I do look like i have cf

Marjolein

I do look like i have cf

jaimers

Super Moderator
except for my cough and pale skin i don't look like i have cf-i don't think anyway....i wouldn't say i'm "skinny" just normal weight, 5feet and about 128-132 pounds-it kinda fluctuates and i could probably stand to lose some. i guess i have a more raspy voice too from coughing and such.

jaimers

Super Moderator
except for my cough and pale skin i don't look like i have cf-i don't think anyway....i wouldn't say i'm "skinny" just normal weight, 5feet and about 128-132 pounds-it kinda fluctuates and i could probably stand to lose some. i guess i have a more raspy voice too from coughing and such.

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator

S

SeeEff

what the heck is 'finger clubbing'? I see it on these boards all the time.

S

SeeEff

S

SeeEff

S

SeeEff

S

SeeEff

krisgabes

i've always been told that you would never know i had CF unless i told you that i have it. so, i don't really know, unless i'm just super un-observant. from the pics i see of everyone on the forum, i would never be able to tell unless i knew before hand.

krisgabes

i've always been told that you would never know i had CF unless i told you that i have it. so, i don't really know, unless i'm just super un-observant. from the pics i see of everyone on the forum, i would never be able to tell unless i knew before hand.

krisgabes

krisgabes

krisgabes