looking young

nicolaj

Anyone else have this problem!

Looking alot younger than they are??

Many of you might not see it as a problem,and more of a blessing! But i find it a right pain in the a*s!!
Seriously,if i have to show my I.D one more time im going to scream!
Picture the scene, im on holiday in spain,relaxing on a sun lounger. With the heat beaming down on me minding my own business, a lady walks over who works at the hotel. We strike up a friendly conversation, then she decides to ask me the following question!!

WHEN ARE YOU BACK AT SECONDERY SCHOOL? SEPTEMBER?

o my lord, im 21 years of age for christs sake!! Not under 16!!!!!
No wonder i have no confidence and have low self esteem.
i mean come on!, im lied there with my gorgeous boyfriend,who looks his age. Dont tell me she thought he was my older brother or even my dad, lol!

And another thing, everytime i go out to the clubs with my friends, i always get stopped in the que. What do i have to do to prove im 21,and not under 18? Get branded and get a tattoo of my date of birth printed on my forehead! lol.

D.O.B 23.11.85!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not sure if its a 'cf thing' looking younger? does anyone else have this problem?
I am alot smaller for my age, im very petite,so that doesnt help the situation. Plus it doesnt help that all my friends are 6ft and curvy, while im straight up and down.Over the years Ive tried different things,but i still look 15!!!
I mean ive even wore the highest shoes imaginable (just fall over!)

I just feel like a little girl sometimes compared to my friends. I no im no less attractive as them,but im sick of being called cute and never sexy!

o well, this was my little rant for the day, thanks for listening!

Nicola xxx

nicolaj

Many of you might not see it as a problem,and more of a blessing! But i find it a right pain in the a*s!!
Picture the scene, im on holiday in spain,relaxing on a sun lounger. With the heat beaming down on me minding my own business, a lady walks over who works at the hotel. We strike up a friendly conversation, then she decides to ask me the following question!!

i mean come on!, im lied there with my gorgeous boyfriend,who looks his age. Dont tell me she thought he was my older brother or even my dad, lol!

And another thing, everytime i go out to the clubs with my friends, i always get stopped in the que. What do i have to do to prove im 21,and not under 18? Get branded and get a tattoo of my date of birth printed on my forehead! lol.

Im not sure if its a 'cf thing' looking younger? does anyone else have this problem?
I am alot smaller for my age, im very petite,so that doesnt help the situation. Plus it doesnt help that all my friends are 6ft and curvy, while im straight up and down.Over the years Ive tried different things,but i still look 15!!!

I just feel like a little girl sometimes compared to my friends. I no im no less attractive as them,but im sick of being called cute and never sexy!

Nicola xxx

nicolaj

Nicola xxx

nicolaj

Nicola xxx

nicolaj

Nicola xxx

wanderlost

Nicola,

This was my probelm until I was about 28-29. It used to drive me INSANE! But all of a sudden, I don't get carded anymore, and now THAT drives me insane - it's like, when did I start looking my age? Yikes! I love getting carded now. I bet you're heard this before, but consider it a blessing, as I can say that now that no one says to me "you look so young!" I sure wish they would!

wanderlost

Nicola,

This was my probelm until I was about 28-29. It used to drive me INSANE! But all of a sudden, I don't get carded anymore, and now THAT drives me insane - it's like, when did I start looking my age? Yikes! I love getting carded now. I bet you're heard this before, but consider it a blessing, as I can say that now that no one says to me "you look so young!" I sure wish they would!

wanderlost

Nicola,

wanderlost

Nicola,

wanderlost

Nicola,

Chaggie

I still get it at 35, my wife is even worse, she looks likes she 16 not 35. but she's also 4-10 and 85 lbs

Chaggie

I still get it at 35, my wife is even worse, she looks likes she 16 not 35. but she's also 4-10 and 85 lbs

Chaggie

Chaggie

Chaggie

JazzysMom

I havent been proofed in years, but I dont buy a lot of alcohol etc that would require it.

I am told ALL THE TIME that I look like a baby and it drives me nuts. I tell everyone that I am not old enough to appreciate that "compliment" yet.

Its bothered me more as I have gotten older. Not sure why......maybe because I want every year acknowledged since it wasnt easy to get them all!

JazzysMom

I havent been proofed in years, but I dont buy a lot of alcohol etc that would require it.

I am told ALL THE TIME that I look like a baby and it drives me nuts. I tell everyone that I am not old enough to appreciate that "compliment" yet.

Its bothered me more as I have gotten older. Not sure why......maybe because I want every year acknowledged since it wasnt easy to get them all!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom