Lost another one

Lilith

No, Lynda, it wasn't you. Someone's (I'll give you three guesses as to who) comments were deleted, and that's where that quote was directed.

Lilith

No, Lynda, it wasn't you. Someone's (I'll give you three guesses as to who) comments were deleted, and that's where that quote was directed.

Lilith

Lilith

Lilith

Lilith

NoExcuses

Let me get this straight - we are only allowed to agree with the way someone lived their life?

Jennifer's not allowed to disagree with how she lived her life? Is that what's going on?

Jennifer's not allowed to say that disagrees with smoking while having CF? She's not allowed to say that she disagrees with not complying with treatments?

Jeanne if you could clarify I would be grateful......

NoExcuses

Let me get this straight - we are only allowed to agree with the way someone lived their life?

Jennifer's not allowed to disagree with how she lived her life? Is that what's going on?

Jennifer's not allowed to say that disagrees with smoking while having CF? She's not allowed to say that she disagrees with not complying with treatments?

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

Lilith

No, Amy, that's not the point. Discuss and disagree all you want...on another topic. Not on the notice of someone's death! Its tacky and in poor taste, to say the least...

Lilith

No, Amy, that's not the point. Discuss and disagree all you want...on another topic. Not on the notice of someone's death! Its tacky and in poor taste, to say the least...

Lilith

Lilith

Lilith

Lilith

Emily65Roses

I'm with Lilith Lisa on this one. You can discuss or disagree with whatever, but this topic is here to inform us of her death. So doing it here seems really inappropriate.

Emily65Roses

I'm with Lilith Lisa on this one. You can discuss or disagree with whatever, but this topic is here to inform us of her death. So doing it here seems really inappropriate.