Lost another one

Landy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Lilith</b></i>

No, Lynda, it wasn't you. Someone's (I'll give you three guesses as to who) comments were deleted, and that's where that quote was directed.</end quote>

Whew...thank you for the clarification. I looked at everything that happened before LightNLife's "don't speak ill" comment & the only thing I saw that could be half way? controversial was my comment that she lived a full life, which was not meant as a slam at all.

Sorry to take away from the original intent of this thread....

Landy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Lilith</b></i>

No, Lynda, it wasn't you. Someone's (I'll give you three guesses as to who) comments were deleted, and that's where that quote was directed.</end quote>

Whew...thank you for the clarification. I looked at everything that happened before LightNLife's "don't speak ill" comment & the only thing I saw that could be half way? controversial was my comment that she lived a full life, which was not meant as a slam at all.

Sorry to take away from the original intent of this thread....

JennifersHope

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Sakem</b></i>

What sad news to hear.

I'm glad to see that a specific post about this should serve as a lesson to being compliant was deleted. What a pitiful statement to make. No one is perfect. What makes Frankie's death so sad is to know how much she had changed and grew...but reading her posts, it was B Cepacia that probably took her. To those of you that want to toot your own righteous horns, about being 110% complient, let me just say this to you....u can be complient all day, but tommorrow you could get B cepacia, and the only where that complience is going to go is in the ground with you.</end quote></div>

I AGREE ONE MILLION PERCENT.. THERE WAS NO ONE....AND I MEAN NO ONE MORE COMPLIANT THEN MY FRIEND JOHN.. HE DID FOUR HOURS OF TREATMENTS FAITHFULLY FOR YEARS AND NEVER EVER MISSED ONE..EVER...AND HE DIED..HE GOT CEPECIA AND HE DIED AND HE DIED FAST....

ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY ARE HEALTHY JUST BECAUSE THEY DO THEIR TREATMENTS ALL THE TIME IS IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING IF YOU GET CEPECIA... SO PLEASE DON'T ACT LIKE IT IS ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING BECAUSE YES, DOING TREATMENTS AND BEING COMPLIANT HELPS... SOMETIMES IT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH...

JennifersHope

What sad news to hear.

I'm glad to see that a specific post about this should serve as a lesson to being compliant was deleted. What a pitiful statement to make. No one is perfect. What makes Frankie's death so sad is to know how much she had changed and grew...but reading her posts, it was B Cepacia that probably took her. To those of you that want to toot your own righteous horns, about being 110% complient, let me just say this to you....u can be complient all day, but tommorrow you could get B cepacia, and the only where that complience is going to go is in the ground with you.</end quote></div>

I AGREE ONE MILLION PERCENT.. THERE WAS NO ONE....AND I MEAN NO ONE MORE COMPLIANT THEN MY FRIEND JOHN.. HE DID FOUR HOURS OF TREATMENTS FAITHFULLY FOR YEARS AND NEVER EVER MISSED ONE..EVER...AND HE DIED..HE GOT CEPECIA AND HE DIED AND HE DIED FAST....

ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY ARE HEALTHY JUST BECAUSE THEY DO THEIR TREATMENTS ALL THE TIME IS IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING IF YOU GET CEPECIA... SO PLEASE DON'T ACT LIKE IT IS ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING BECAUSE YES, DOING TREATMENTS AND BEING COMPLIANT HELPS... SOMETIMES IT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH...

JennifersHope

What sad news to hear.

JennifersHope

What sad news to hear.

JennifersHope

What sad news to hear.

I'm glad to see that a specific post about this should serve as a lesson to being compliant was deleted. What a pitiful statement to make. No one is perfect. What makes Frankie's death so sad is to know how much she had changed and grew...but reading her posts, it was B Cepacia that probably took her. To those of you that want to toot your own righteous horns, about being 110% complient, let me just say this to you....u can be complient all day, but tommorrow you could get B cepacia, and the only where that complience is going to go is in the ground with you.</end quote>

JennifersHope

What sad news to hear.

I'm glad to see that a specific post about this should serve as a lesson to being compliant was deleted. What a pitiful statement to make. No one is perfect. What makes Frankie's death so sad is to know how much she had changed and grew...but reading her posts, it was B Cepacia that probably took her. To those of you that want to toot your own righteous horns, about being 110% complient, let me just say this to you....u can be complient all day, but tommorrow you could get B cepacia, and the only where that complience is going to go is in the ground with you.</end quote>

ladybug

I apologize if this was posted on Frankie's response to her show appearance (I didn't read through it all) or if this was posted earlier on this thread, but I am just curious if anyone knew whether she had been listed for transplant? I know many centers won't transplant cepacia, but a couple will and I was curious if anyone knew if she was waiting for new lungs or never had the chance.

Thanks,

ladybug

I apologize if this was posted on Frankie's response to her show appearance (I didn't read through it all) or if this was posted earlier on this thread, but I am just curious if anyone knew whether she had been listed for transplant? I know many centers won't transplant cepacia, but a couple will and I was curious if anyone knew if she was waiting for new lungs or never had the chance.

Thanks,

ladybug

Thanks,

ladybug

Thanks,

ladybug

Thanks,

ladybug

Thanks,