Lost another one

shamrock

Rest in peace and breathe freely. My thoughts go out to her parents, family and friends.

I'm glad that she enjoyed and experienced life to the upmost, and clearly didn't let CF place any boundries in front of her. xx

shamrock

Rest in peace and breathe freely. My thoughts go out to her parents, family and friends.

I'm glad that she enjoyed and experienced life to the upmost, and clearly didn't let CF place any boundries in front of her. xx

shamrock

shamrock

shamrock

shamrock

Vampy

OMG *crys* FRANKIE!!! girl i will always love that girl no matter what. I cant believe this!!! i was a big fan of hers and she was the only reason i watched that stupid show real. She will always be in my heart!!!!! everyone said we were alot alike..i always took that as a compliment and i cried when she left due to her cf. Now she died and now i cry. I wish i would have got to have known her in realsrry if i dont make much sense i am speechless n shocked

Vampy

OMG *crys* FRANKIE!!! girl i will always love that girl no matter what. I cant believe this!!! i was a big fan of hers and she was the only reason i watched that stupid show real. She will always be in my heart!!!!! everyone said we were alot alike..i always took that as a compliment and i cried when she left due to her cf. Now she died and now i cry. I wish i would have got to have known her in realsrry if i dont make much sense i am speechless n shocked

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy

Sakem

What sad news to hear.

I'm glad to see that a specific post about this should serve as a lesson to being compliant was deleted. What a pitiful statement to make. No one is perfect. What makes Frankie's death so sad is to know how much she had changed and grew...but reading her posts, it was B Cepacia that probably took her. To those of you that want to toot your own righteous horns, about being 110% complient, let me just say this to you....u can be complient all day, but tommorrow you could get B cepacia, and the only where that complience is going to go is in the ground with you.

Sakem

What sad news to hear.

I'm glad to see that a specific post about this should serve as a lesson to being compliant was deleted. What a pitiful statement to make. No one is perfect. What makes Frankie's death so sad is to know how much she had changed and grew...but reading her posts, it was B Cepacia that probably took her. To those of you that want to toot your own righteous horns, about being 110% complient, let me just say this to you....u can be complient all day, but tommorrow you could get B cepacia, and the only where that complience is going to go is in the ground with you.

Sakem

What sad news to hear.

Sakem

What sad news to hear.