Lost

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Our school district is actually doing fever checks on students before allowing them back in the classroom after being absent.

One of the things I mentioned when doing the 504 plan was that they make sure to enforce their sick children policies and they indicated due to concerns with H1N1 they've really stepped up enforcement. Still a heck of a lot of stuff going around right now which makes me pretty nervous.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Our school district is actually doing fever checks on students before allowing them back in the classroom after being absent.

One of the things I mentioned when doing the 504 plan was that they make sure to enforce their sick children policies and they indicated due to concerns with H1N1 they've really stepped up enforcement. Still a heck of a lot of stuff going around right now which makes me pretty nervous.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />One of the things I mentioned when doing the 504 plan was that they make sure to enforce their sick children policies and they indicated due to concerns with H1N1 they've really stepped up enforcement. Still a heck of a lot of stuff going around right now which makes me pretty nervous.