Lung Allocation Score

Grendel

If you are on a TX list or approaching one, what is you LAS? If you've had a TX at what score did you get TXed?

Thanks.
Grendel

Grendel

If you are on a TX list or approaching one, what is you LAS? If you've had a TX at what score did you get TXed?

Thanks.
Grendel

Grendel

Thanks.
Grendel

Grendel

Thanks.
Grendel

Grendel

<br />
<br />Thanks.
<br />Grendel

athanasia

well i got put on the list before they started using the score system, i was on the wait list. a couple years after i listed they changed it so i went from being frozen at the top to the bottom. they never gave me numbers and i didnt know much about the numbers. but i can tell you that when i was transplanted, i was basically top of the country or at least the area i was in. i was lifeflighted to my center on a vent, in a comma while my organs shut down with severe pnemonia, cepacia, and a co2 level well above 140. if that helps clear it up.
i was actually so bad that when lungs came in they debated not to transplant me cuz i was too sick but they knew i probably would not survive on the vent long enough to wait for the next set. they decided to go figuring it was my best chance.

athanasia

well i got put on the list before they started using the score system, i was on the wait list. a couple years after i listed they changed it so i went from being frozen at the top to the bottom. they never gave me numbers and i didnt know much about the numbers. but i can tell you that when i was transplanted, i was basically top of the country or at least the area i was in. i was lifeflighted to my center on a vent, in a comma while my organs shut down with severe pnemonia, cepacia, and a co2 level well above 140. if that helps clear it up.
i was actually so bad that when lungs came in they debated not to transplant me cuz i was too sick but they knew i probably would not survive on the vent long enough to wait for the next set. they decided to go figuring it was my best chance.

athanasia

athanasia

athanasia

<br />i was actually so bad that when lungs came in they debated not to transplant me cuz i was too sick but they knew i probably would not survive on the vent long enough to wait for the next set. they decided to go figuring it was my best chance.

coltsfan715

I am not 100% sure as to what my score was when I was transplanted but I want to say it was in the mid 40 range - like maybe 44. Again this is kind of a rough guess. They never told me I just plugged my information in on the UNOS website - they have a little calculator thing that kind of tells you what your score is and it came back with something like 47 so I am guessing maybe 44.

Lindsey

coltsfan715

I am not 100% sure as to what my score was when I was transplanted but I want to say it was in the mid 40 range - like maybe 44. Again this is kind of a rough guess. They never told me I just plugged my information in on the UNOS website - they have a little calculator thing that kind of tells you what your score is and it came back with something like 47 so I am guessing maybe 44.

Lindsey

coltsfan715

Lindsey

coltsfan715

Lindsey

coltsfan715

<br />
<br />Lindsey