lung functions...

C

cfsucks

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Solo</b></i>

Mine was 75% a few weeks ago. That was really bad; my doctor said I had an inflammation and tried Cipro first, then since that didn't solvent the problem, tried intravenous antibiotics.</end quote></div>

75% bad? isn't normal lung function 80-100%?

C

cfsucks

Mine was 75% a few weeks ago. That was really bad; my doctor said I had an inflammation and tried Cipro first, then since that didn't solvent the problem, tried intravenous antibiotics.</end quote></div>

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

Mine was 75% a few weeks ago. That was really bad; my doctor said I had an inflammation and tried Cipro first, then since that didn't solvent the problem, tried intravenous antibiotics.</end quote>

C

cfsucks

<br />
<br />Mine was 75% a few weeks ago. That was really bad; my doctor said I had an inflammation and tried Cipro first, then since that didn't solvent the problem, tried intravenous antibiotics.</end quote>
<br />
<br />75% bad? isn't normal lung function 80-100%?

bittyhorse23

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>cfsucks</b></i>

75% bad? isn't normal lung function 80-100%?</end quote></div>

If you were say 120% and drop to 75% then yeah that is bad.

bittyhorse23

bittyhorse23

bittyhorse23

Mine was 75% a few weeks ago. That was really bad; my doctor said I had an inflammation and tried Cipro first, then since that didn't solvent the problem, tried intravenous antibiotics.</end quote>

75% bad? isn't normal lung function 80-100%?</end quote>

bittyhorse23

<br />
<br /><div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Solo</b></i>
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Mine was 75% a few weeks ago. That was really bad; my doctor said I had an inflammation and tried Cipro first, then since that didn't solvent the problem, tried intravenous antibiotics.</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />75% bad? isn't normal lung function 80-100%?</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />If you were say 120% and drop to 75% then yeah that is bad.
<br />

sunflower

hi
I saw that you have ABPA and so do I. Hope u don't mind me asking you what medication you are on for this.

You are really good with your FEV1's. I am 89% and this week 82% off steroids after two yrs approx. My doctor mention antifungal drug? Just thought I'd ask some CFers who have ABPA what they do and meds they receive.
Thank u.

----------------------
sunflower
37yrs old (dx's 33yrs old)
Asthma, bronchie,ABPA.
cepacia (not cultured in year and half)

sunflower

hi
I saw that you have ABPA and so do I. Hope u don't mind me asking you what medication you are on for this.

You are really good with your FEV1's. I am 89% and this week 82% off steroids after two yrs approx. My doctor mention antifungal drug? Just thought I'd ask some CFers who have ABPA what they do and meds they receive.
Thank u.

----------------------
sunflower
Asthma, bronchie,ABPA.

sunflower

hi

Thank u.

----------------------
sunflower
Asthma, bronchie,ABPA.

sunflower

hi

Thank u.

----------------------
sunflower
Asthma, bronchie,ABPA.

sunflower

hi
<br />I saw that you have ABPA and so do I. Hope u don't mind me asking you what medication you are on for this.
<br />
<br />You are really good with your FEV1's. I am 89% and this week 82% off steroids after two yrs approx. My doctor mention antifungal drug? Just thought I'd ask some CFers who have ABPA what they do and meds they receive.
<br />Thank u.
<br />
<br />----------------------
<br />sunflower
<br />37yrs old (dx's 33yrs old)
<br />Asthma, bronchie,ABPA.
<br />cepacia (not cultured in year and half)