Lung Infections???

CFGurl16

Ok so I am trying to get rid of a real bad lung infection.
But im having alot of trouble doing so.
So what im asking is dose anyone know how to gedt rid of a lung infection without going to the hospital.
So please help me with this please and thank you.

CFGurl16

So what im asking is dose anyone know how to gedt rid of a lung infection without going to the hospital.

CFGurl16

CFGurl16

CFGurl16

<br />But im having alot of trouble doing so.
<br />So what im asking is dose anyone know how to gedt rid of a lung infection without going to the hospital.
<br />So please help me with this please and thank you.
<br />

jaimers

Super Moderator
maybe upping the number of treatments you do during the day? i think the best option though would be to talk to your doctor and see if there is an oral antibiotic, tobi, colistin etc. that you could try before IVs.
you don't want to just let this go though and get really out of control because you might lose lung function permanently if you don't treat this infection.
I know thats not a fun answer but its probably the best idea.
hope you get to feeling better soon!

jaimers

Super Moderator
maybe upping the number of treatments you do during the day? i think the best option though would be to talk to your doctor and see if there is an oral antibiotic, tobi, colistin etc. that you could try before IVs.
you don't want to just let this go though and get really out of control because you might lose lung function permanently if you don't treat this infection.

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator
<br />you don't want to just let this go though and get really out of control because you might lose lung function permanently if you don't treat this infection.
<br />I know thats not a fun answer but its probably the best idea.
<br />hope you get to feeling better soon!

CFGurl16

Thanks Jamie. Ill try the extra treatments and antibiotics.
Thanks again love the advise its really a great idea.
CfGurl16~aka~Sammi

CFGurl16

CfGurl16~aka~Sammi

CFGurl16

CfGurl16~aka~Sammi

CFGurl16

CfGurl16~aka~Sammi

CFGurl16

<br />Thanks again love the advise its really a great idea.
<br />CfGurl16~aka~Sammi