Lung Infections???

MicheleGazelle

I take herbs like olive leaf extract and oil of oregano, work on keeping the excess acidity under control, take extra vitamins, clean stuff like crazy.

MicheleGazelle

I take herbs like olive leaf extract and oil of oregano, work on keeping the excess acidity under control, take extra vitamins, clean stuff like crazy.

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

laulau555

heyy have you been on iv antibiotics for a cleanout before in the hospital? if you have a lung infection thats really the best way to get rid of it. I do IV antibiotics at home and i'm still able to go to school and everything so if it comes down to it maybe you could try that

laulau555

heyy have you been on iv antibiotics for a cleanout before in the hospital? if you have a lung infection thats really the best way to get rid of it. I do IV antibiotics at home and i'm still able to go to school and everything so if it comes down to it maybe you could try that

laulau555

laulau555

laulau555