Majorly bummed

Ricky123

I would not really worry about it,as in all likelihood it is just temporary.Just because it has dropped so much in a short space of time does not mean it will stay there,ie mines was 84 then dropped to 54 ,in the space of 6months after ivs its now back up to 83,

Ricky123

I would not really worry about it,as in all likelihood it is just temporary.Just because it has dropped so much in a short space of time does not mean it will stay there,ie mines was 84 then dropped to 54 ,in the space of 6months after ivs its now back up to 83,

Ricky123

Ricky123

Ricky123

elenita

Dear Jeanna,

I can totally relate to your feelings of confusion/direction to alleviate your symptoms as the Doctors monitor various aspects of our illness, but they don't offer solutions. What has dramatically reduced my congestion has been a natural cure- fresh lemon juice in a glass of water about 8x/day. I am a 54 year old CF patient and despite all my meds was experiencing cups of congestion daily, leaving me exhausted and practically bedridden. My congestion is now to a trickle- I feel great and am jogging again. Lemon in water taken in the body is the most alkaline food available. Germs (in my case Pseudomonas) cannot live in an alkaline environment.Alkalining has provided an immunity against colds too. However, when I get lazy and stop even for half a day the congestion comes back with a vengeance. As a result I have stopped taking Tobi and Azithomycin. I now only take pulmozyne and xopenex once a day. I would love to know if this gives relief to you.

Sincerely,

Mary s.

elenita

Dear Jeanna,

I can totally relate to your feelings of confusion/direction to alleviate your symptoms as the Doctors monitor various aspects of our illness, but they don't offer solutions. What has dramatically reduced my congestion has been a natural cure- fresh lemon juice in a glass of water about 8x/day. I am a 54 year old CF patient and despite all my meds was experiencing cups of congestion daily, leaving me exhausted and practically bedridden. My congestion is now to a trickle- I feel great and am jogging again. Lemon in water taken in the body is the most alkaline food available. Germs (in my case Pseudomonas) cannot live in an alkaline environment.Alkalining has provided an immunity against colds too. However, when I get lazy and stop even for half a day the congestion comes back with a vengeance. As a result I have stopped taking Tobi and Azithomycin. I now only take pulmozyne and xopenex once a day. I would love to know if this gives relief to you.

Sincerely,

Mary s.

elenita

Dear Jeanna,

Sincerely,

Mary s.

elenita

Dear Jeanna,

Sincerely,

Mary s.

elenita

Dear Jeanna,
<br />
<br />I can totally relate to your feelings of confusion/direction to alleviate your symptoms as the Doctors monitor various aspects of our illness, but they don't offer solutions. What has dramatically reduced my congestion has been a natural cure- fresh lemon juice in a glass of water about 8x/day. I am a 54 year old CF patient and despite all my meds was experiencing cups of congestion daily, leaving me exhausted and practically bedridden. My congestion is now to a trickle- I feel great and am jogging again. Lemon in water taken in the body is the most alkaline food available. Germs (in my case Pseudomonas) cannot live in an alkaline environment.Alkalining has provided an immunity against colds too. However, when I get lazy and stop even for half a day the congestion comes back with a vengeance. As a result I have stopped taking Tobi and Azithomycin. I now only take pulmozyne and xopenex once a day. I would love to know if this gives relief to you.
<br />
<br />Sincerely,
<br />
<br />Mary s.

Tumbleweed

Mary S.- Not to rain on your parade or anything but I also drink fresh lemon water daily and do not share the same results as you at all.

I have a lemon tree in my backyard and prefer the taste of squeezing lemon juice into it over plain water. I drink a lot of lemon water everyday. I don't add sugar, or turn it into lemonade etc.

While I think drinking lemon water is great, and I love it, I would be very careful about referring to it as a "natural cure" on a website filled with people with different severities of Cystic Fibrosis.

I am glad you found something that you feel is working for you, but please know that I too drink about 8 glasses of fresh lemon water (hand picked and squeezed) and am still in a very different boat health wise than you.

I am all for sharing what works for ourselves to each other, but please be very careful about claims of "one simple fix and now i'm well" type thing.

Tumbleweed

Mary S.- Not to rain on your parade or anything but I also drink fresh lemon water daily and do not share the same results as you at all.

I have a lemon tree in my backyard and prefer the taste of squeezing lemon juice into it over plain water. I drink a lot of lemon water everyday. I don't add sugar, or turn it into lemonade etc.

While I think drinking lemon water is great, and I love it, I would be very careful about referring to it as a "natural cure" on a website filled with people with different severities of Cystic Fibrosis.

I am glad you found something that you feel is working for you, but please know that I too drink about 8 glasses of fresh lemon water (hand picked and squeezed) and am still in a very different boat health wise than you.

I am all for sharing what works for ourselves to each other, but please be very careful about claims of "one simple fix and now i'm well" type thing.

Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

<br />
<br />I have a lemon tree in my backyard and prefer the taste of squeezing lemon juice into it over plain water. I drink a lot of lemon water everyday. I don't add sugar, or turn it into lemonade etc.
<br />
<br />While I think drinking lemon water is great, and I love it, I would be very careful about referring to it as a "natural cure" on a website filled with people with different severities of Cystic Fibrosis.
<br />
<br />I am glad you found something that you feel is working for you, but please know that I too drink about 8 glasses of fresh lemon water (hand picked and squeezed) and am still in a very different boat health wise than you.
<br />
<br />I am all for sharing what works for ourselves to each other, but please be very careful about claims of "one simple fix and now i'm well" type thing.

mom2lillian

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>elenita</b></i>

Lemon in water taken in the body is the <b>most alkaline food available. </b>Germs (in my case Pseudomonas) cannot live in an alkaline environment.Alkalining has provided an immunity against colds too. However, when I get lazy and stop even for half a day the congestion comes back with a vengeance. As a result I have stopped taking Tobi and Azithomycin. I now only take pulmozyne and xopenex once a day. I would love to know if this gives relief to you.

</end quote></div>

Dear Mary S--if that is your real name,

There are a few options here either:

a-you are a complete moron

b-you are just trying to cause trouble

c-you own stock in lemon groves

d-refer to possibility a

1st some high school chemistry: The pH scale ranges from 0-14 with 0 being extremely acidic, 7 being 'neutral' and 14 being basic or as you refer to it 'alkali'.

Lemons are an acidic fruit with a general pH range around 2, tap water is generally neutral with a pH close to 7. Adding lemon to your water would give you a slightly acidic water and never in a million years would it give you alkaline water nor anywhere close to the "most alkaline food".

I hope noone reads your garbage and actually believes it and I am not even going to bother wasting my time by questioning your validity as a cf'er.

mom2lillian

Lemon in water taken in the body is the <b>most alkaline food available. </b>Germs (in my case Pseudomonas) cannot live in an alkaline environment.Alkalining has provided an immunity against colds too. However, when I get lazy and stop even for half a day the congestion comes back with a vengeance. As a result I have stopped taking Tobi and Azithomycin. I now only take pulmozyne and xopenex once a day. I would love to know if this gives relief to you.

</end quote></div>

d-refer to possibility a

1st some high school chemistry: The pH scale ranges from 0-14 with 0 being extremely acidic, 7 being 'neutral' and 14 being basic or as you refer to it 'alkali'.

Lemons are an acidic fruit with a general pH range around 2, tap water is generally neutral with a pH close to 7. Adding lemon to your water would give you a slightly acidic water and never in a million years would it give you alkaline water nor anywhere close to the "most alkaline food".

I hope noone reads your garbage and actually believes it and I am not even going to bother wasting my time by questioning your validity as a cf'er.

mom2lillian

</end quote></div>

d-refer to possibility a

mom2lillian

</end quote>

d-refer to possibility a

mom2lillian

<br />
<br />Lemon in water taken in the body is the <b>most alkaline food available. </b>Germs (in my case Pseudomonas) cannot live in an alkaline environment.Alkalining has provided an immunity against colds too. However, when I get lazy and stop even for half a day the congestion comes back with a vengeance. As a result I have stopped taking Tobi and Azithomycin. I now only take pulmozyne and xopenex once a day. I would love to know if this gives relief to you.
<br />
<br /></end quote>
<br />
<br />Dear Mary S--if that is your real name,
<br />
<br />There are a few options here either:
<br />
<br />a-you are a complete moron
<br />
<br />b-you are just trying to cause trouble
<br />
<br />c-you own stock in lemon groves
<br />
<br />d-refer to possibility a
<br />
<br />1st some high school chemistry: The pH scale ranges from 0-14 with 0 being extremely acidic, 7 being 'neutral' and 14 being basic or as you refer to it 'alkali'.
<br />
<br />Lemons are an acidic fruit with a general pH range around 2, tap water is generally neutral with a pH close to 7. Adding lemon to your water would give you a slightly acidic water and never in a million years would it give you alkaline water nor anywhere close to the "most alkaline food".
<br />
<br />I hope noone reads your garbage and actually believes it and I am not even going to bother wasting my time by questioning your validity as a cf'er.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />