making it easier

chattyfamily

Received the applesauce order. LOVE IT! I love the screw on lid to the applesauce pouch. No more mess in my purse. Took one to the baseball game last night and it was great. I also ordered the deep flexible spoons. They are easy to open enzymes into then squirt the applesauce on top. Porter is having a bit of trouble getting it all out of the spoon even though it is flexible, but I'll keep trying. To me the applesauce it worth it for travel especially. Hope this helps!
PS - I ordered a case of applesauce and the spoons and was not charged shipping! My total was around $37, I think. Just FYI.

chattyfamily

Received the applesauce order. LOVE IT! I love the screw on lid to the applesauce pouch. No more mess in my purse. Took one to the baseball game last night and it was great. I also ordered the deep flexible spoons. They are easy to open enzymes into then squirt the applesauce on top. Porter is having a bit of trouble getting it all out of the spoon even though it is flexible, but I'll keep trying. To me the applesauce it worth it for travel especially. Hope this helps!
PS - I ordered a case of applesauce and the spoons and was not charged shipping! My total was around $37, I think. Just FYI.

chattyfamily

chattyfamily

chattyfamily

<br />PS - I ordered a case of applesauce and the spoons and was not charged shipping! My total was around $37, I think. Just FYI.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I bought a lot of plastic disposable baby spoons and kept them in my purse in a snack baggy. If I lost them or they fell on the ground (or clinic floor), I could just toss them and it was no big deal.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I bought a lot of plastic disposable baby spoons and kept them in my purse in a snack baggy. If I lost them or they fell on the ground (or clinic floor), I could just toss them and it was no big deal.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member