Making the difficult decision not to have children

Proxy

Hello
When I read your post you touched on alot of things I am feelings right now.I am 22 yo and my baseline is around 50% but lately I have been ill all the time and I keep declining.Ive always been a mother hen and wanted children but as I get older and I keep declining its becoming apparent having children is not something I could ever do.It was hard dealing with this but has become even harder now that my high school friends are now becoming parents, ive become jelous and when I hear them bragging about being pregnant and how happy they are I find myself not wanting to even be around them.I dont want to become a bitter person and I am happy for them,Its just hard sometimes,I have dogs that help fill the void and I try to focus on the positive aspects of not having kids but it is still difficult.
Your not alone in this

Proxy

Hello
<br />When I read your post you touched on alot of things I am feelings right now.I am 22 yo and my baseline is around 50% but lately I have been ill all the time and I keep declining.Ive always been a mother hen and wanted children but as I get older and I keep declining its becoming apparent having children is not something I could ever do.It was hard dealing with this but has become even harder now that my high school friends are now becoming parents, ive become jelous and when I hear them bragging about being pregnant and how happy they are I find myself not wanting to even be around them.I dont want to become a bitter person and I am happy for them,Its just hard sometimes,I have dogs that help fill the void and I try to focus on the positive aspects of not having kids but it is still difficult.
<br />Your not alone in this