Managing CF, College, and still having a life!

bigstar

I can totally feel you Dawn....Same here...I tried naps.It help.!I will start a bit of exercise and see how it goes...Energy drinks?

bigstar

I can totally feel you Dawn....Same here...I tried naps.It help.!I will start a bit of exercise and see how it goes...Energy drinks?

bigstar

bigstar

bigstar

Epona

I am a senior in a university and I am tired of school and my health is declining fast. I am think at some point (maybe now) I may either have to drop out, or take a leave of absence. Has anyone dealt with these issues? Any advice? I am really wondering if I can talk to my advisor on getting some kind of expedited graduation. Do you think they'd do that kind of thing for someone with CF?

Epona

I am a senior in a university and I am tired of school and my health is declining fast. I am think at some point (maybe now) I may either have to drop out, or take a leave of absence. Has anyone dealt with these issues? Any advice? I am really wondering if I can talk to my advisor on getting some kind of expedited graduation. Do you think they'd do that kind of thing for someone with CF?

Epona

Epona

Epona

JenWren

Can't hurt to try and talk to the administration about it. I got to graduate a year after. I just couldn'd fit in all classes and take care of myself. I definately had the support of all my professors and administration.

JenWren: 1982 Graduate.

JenWren

Can't hurt to try and talk to the administration about it. I got to graduate a year after. I just couldn'd fit in all classes and take care of myself. I definately had the support of all my professors and administration.

JenWren

JenWren

JenWren

<br />
<br />JenWren: 1982 Graduate.