Managing CF, College, and still having a life!

JenWren

My advice would be to put yourself and your health first. I think we know deep inside ourselves, I call it sprirtual discernment what is right for us. We push and push and it really isn't worth it in the end. Slow down , learn to meditate if only for 15 min a day. When it will seem to make a difference is when you live a year longer than ever thought you would.

JenWren

JenWren

My advice would be to put yourself and your health first. I think we know deep inside ourselves, I call it sprirtual discernment what is right for us. We push and push and it really isn't worth it in the end. Slow down , learn to meditate if only for 15 min a day. When it will seem to make a difference is when you live a year longer than ever thought you would.

JenWren

JenWren

JenWren

JenWren

JenWren

JenWren

<br />
<br />JenWren