Marjolein got her wings :(

Mammahuff

<P>I am sadden to hear this news.  Marjolein was a wonderful young lady and will be deeply missed.  Breathe easy!!</P>
<P> </P>

Mammahuff

<P>I am sadden to hear this news. Marjolein was a wonderful young lady and will be deeply missed. Breathe easy!!</P>
<P></P>

Mammahuff

<P><BR>I am sadden to hear this news. Marjolein was a wonderful young lady and will be deeply missed. Breathe easy!!</P>
<P></P>

Brad

I am very sorry to hear this, I was hopping that She could fight this as She did everything
else that had been put in Her path.... She was a very Sweet Young Lady and one of the
first few Cf Friends I met on line many years ago...

Rest Well Sweet Heart... You are one of the strongest People I have ever known.
RIP Marj.

Brad

I am very sorry to hear this, I was hopping that She could fight this as She did everything
else that had been put in Her path.... She was a very Sweet Young Lady and one of the
first few Cf Friends I met on line many years ago...

Rest Well Sweet Heart... You are one of the strongest People I have ever known.
RIP Marj.

Brad

<br /> else that had been put in Her path.... She was a very Sweet Young Lady and one of the
<br /> first few Cf Friends I met on line many years ago...
<br />
<br /> Rest Well Sweet Heart... You are one of the strongest People I have ever known.
<br /> RIP Marj.

kiwilady

Joni, this is indeed sad news.
Marjolein's inspiration and enthusiasm for adventure has given me strength over the years.
My prayers and thoughts are with her loved ones.

Rest In Peace Marjolein.
Eileen.

kiwilady

Marjolein's inspiration and enthusiasm for adventure has given me strength over the years.
My prayers and thoughts are with her loved ones.

Rest In Peace Marjolein.
Eileen.

kiwilady

<br />Marjolein's inspiration and enthusiasm for adventure has given me strength over the years.
<br />My prayers and thoughts are with her loved ones.
<br />
<br />Rest In Peace Marjolein.
<br />Eileen.