Marjolein got her wings :(

StillFighting

I did not know Marjolein, but from what I have read, she was a wonderful young lady. May she now rest in peace.
<br />
<br />Ana

Shelbyville

<P>How sad and crule this stuation is I hope that the path Marijolein is on now is one of comfort and full of breath. Breath easy, tears.</P>
<P> </P>
<P>Steve</P>

Shelbyville

<P>How sad and crule this stuation is I hope that the path Marijolein is on now is one of comfort and full of breath. Breath easy, tears.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Steve</P>

Shelbyville

<P><BR>How sad and crule this stuation is I hope that the path Marijolein is on now is one of comfort and full of breath. Breath easy, tears.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Steve</P>

<br>I am writeing this with tears in my eyes. life is not fair. she had so much more to do. i flow to the netherlands 3 yrs ago to visit her. she is an amazing person always happy. <br>i will miss you my friend. you is always in my heart. <br>breathe easy. /Marie

<br>I am writeing this with tears in my eyes. life is not fair. she had so much more to do. i flow to the netherlands 3 yrs ago to visit her. she is an amazing person always happy. <br>i will miss you my friend. you is always in my heart. <br>breathe easy. /Marie

beleache

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Swedishstar84</b></i>

I am writeing this with tears in my eyes. life is not fair. she had so much more to do. i flow to the netherlands 3 yrs ago to visit her. she is an amazing person always happy.
i will miss you my friend. you is always in my heart.
breathe easy. /Marie</end quote></div> <div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div> {{{{{marie}}}}}  <3</div>

beleache

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Swedishstar84</b></i>

I am writeing this with tears in my eyes. life is not fair. she had so much more to do. i flow to the netherlands 3 yrs ago to visit her. she is an amazing person always happy.
breathe easy. /Marie</end quote><br><br><br>{{{{{marie}}}}} <3

beleache

breathe easy. /Marie</end quote><br><br><br>{{{{{marie}}}}} <3

Liza

My heart breaks to hear this. I feel as if I have been under a rock and somehow missed this news until now. Marjolein was such an inspiration. Despite the obsticles that seemed to jump in her way, she was determined to jump each and every one of them with all she had. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

Liza

My heart breaks to hear this. I feel as if I have been under a rock and somehow missed this news until now. Marjolein was such an inspiration. Despite the obsticles that seemed to jump in her way, she was determined to jump each and every one of them with all she had. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

Liza

Liza

Liza

Liza

Liza

Liza